Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Poll: Which DC Comics Character Should Get the "Arrow" Treatment?

Which DC Comics Character Should Get the "Arrow" Treatment?

With "Arrow" cast and crew teasing new DC Comics characters for the CW drama's second season, CBR wants to know which DC character you think should get the "Arrow" treatment.

Vote on the poll here.

Animal Man or Swamp Thing

The Zatanna series a couple years back would be the perfect blue print for a live action series.

The Question and Jonah Hex.
    BB

Nightwing or Batgirl

Or better yet, a Gotham series where Batman is gone and all his sidekicks are the stars and have to hold down the fort

10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by HXHAlex View Post
    Nightwing or Batgirl

Or better yet, a Gotham series where Batman is gone and all his sidekicks are the stars and have to hold down the fort

10 chars
    I would go for that or just a straight Nightwing.

I think its time a female hero got some exposure. Wonder Woman or Catwoman or Huntress, someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Fate's Faith View Post
    I think its time a female hero got some exposure. Wonder Woman or Catwoman or Huntress, someone.
    The Flash. I'm not sure about ratings but the all women casts don't seem to work. Didn't they try Birds of Prey? I think with the special effects a Flash show could look really good. If you're going with martial arts it just doesn't come across as great unless they really get some actors who can do wire work and have a great choreographer. I don't want to see bad looking fights if they go with Wonder Woman, Nightwing, Batgirl or any other action hero.

If they want to go big it might be good to get BSG level of set design on a Green Lantern Corps show.

Quote Originally Posted by Fate's Faith View Post
    The Flash. I'm not sure about ratings but the all women casts don't seem to work. Didn't they try Birds of Prey? I think with the special effects a Flash show could look really good. If you're going with martial arts it just doesn't come across as great unless they really get some actors who can do wire work and have a great choreographer. I don't want to see bad looking fights if they go with Wonder Woman, Nightwing, Batgirl or any other action hero.

If they want to go big it might be good to get BSG level of set design on a Green Lantern Corps show.

Quote Originally Posted by wvchemteach View Post
    I would go for that or just a straight Nightwing.
    I agree. Nightwing would be my number one pick but I really like the idea of Gotham characters minus the Bat.

Quote Originally Posted by brenticles View Post
    The Zatanna series a couple years back would be the perfect blue print for a live action series.
    Presuming "The Arrow Treatment" means on the CW, I think this would be perfect.

those god-damned goggles chipsnopotatoes's Avatar

Selina Kyle heist stories with Jonah Nolan penning.

Master of Time and Space Xarcon's Avatar

I'm still waiting for the Booster Gold series that's supposedly still in the works at Syfy.
    I'm still waiting for a new Wonder Twins ongoing. Let's make it happen, DC.

Zatanna or Mr. Terrific
    Psylocke

Quote Originally Posted by Boodah View Post

To be fair, I don't know what that Birds of Prey was supposed to resemble. It was television's Catwoman to me. I would still like to see a female character because I don't think its women that are the problem but the vehicles they get. Why not approach it the same as they would a male and if you want a Batman connection without Batman (which I'm sure would be required... again). Helena Bertinelli instead of Helena Wayne keeping the tradition of DC not aligning with their comics on television

Though I'd love a Flash one. Or Aquaman. Or Hawkman. Hawkman would really be fun with the space connection.