Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Mild-Mannered Reporter
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    29,016

    Default PREVIEW: Miss Fury, #4

    The covert Nazi army has laid claim to 2013, determined to make the nation's capital into Miss Fury's final resting place. But help comes from the most unexpected figure imaginable and in the form of one of the greatest weapons of World War II! If she survives, will Marla Drake finally discover the identity of her true enemy?


    Full article here.

  2. #2
    Member Mr. Rice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    701

    Default

    That first cover is atrocious. I've never seen more justification for the term "chest-icles." The other two fair better.
    Comics enjoyed by my Old Lady: Chew, IKG, Saga, JTHM, Ex Machina, Gil Kane's Green Lantern, Wormwood, NYX, Jurgen and JMS's Thor, along with a few others.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rice View Post
    That first cover is atrocious. I've never seen more justification for the term "chest-icles." The other two fair better.
    Huh?

    -Colton

  4. #4
    Member Mr. Rice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by colton worley View Post
    Huh?

    -Colton
    Your cover makes it look like Miss Fury has a ball sack hanging off her chest.

    Also, with the ridiculous pose you have her in, it resembles the Jane Seymour Open Hearts Jewelry collection



    On a more positive note, the colorist did a fine job?
    Comics enjoyed by my Old Lady: Chew, IKG, Saga, JTHM, Ex Machina, Gil Kane's Green Lantern, Wormwood, NYX, Jurgen and JMS's Thor, along with a few others.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rice View Post
    Your cover makes it look like Miss Fury has a ball sack hanging off her chest.

    Also, with the ridiculous pose you have her in, it resembles the Jane Seymour Open Hearts Jewelry collection



    On a more positive note, the colorist did a fine job?
    I did this cover (the one where she's clawing through the image of the Nazis running over Washington DC):



    I think you're talking about the cover done by Joe Benitez that looks like this:



    -Colton

  6. #6
    Member Mr. Rice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by colton worley View Post
    I did this cover (the one where she's clawing through the image of the Nazis running over Washington DC):



    I think you're talking about the cover done by Joe Benitez that looks like this:



    -Colton
    Very clearly I'm talking about that cover. Your cover only shows her face. The signature didn't resemble your name, but I figured it's be yours, being that commented.
    Comics enjoyed by my Old Lady: Chew, IKG, Saga, JTHM, Ex Machina, Gil Kane's Green Lantern, Wormwood, NYX, Jurgen and JMS's Thor, along with a few others.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rice View Post
    Very clearly I'm talking about that cover. Your cover only shows her face. The signature didn't resemble your name, but I figured it's be yours, being that commented.
    Sorry for the confusion from me.

    - Colton

  8. #8
    Member Mr. Rice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by colton worley View Post
    Sorry for the confusion from me.

    - Colton
    No problem, but I wouldn't mind your honest opinion about the cover in question.
    Comics enjoyed by my Old Lady: Chew, IKG, Saga, JTHM, Ex Machina, Gil Kane's Green Lantern, Wormwood, NYX, Jurgen and JMS's Thor, along with a few others.

  9. #9
    Comics buff TheRetroVideoGameAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Northeast USA
    Posts
    262

    Default

    I love Worley's cover but I do like the other over in question too, she's a busty lady and that's fine by me. I loved issue #4 by the way, this series had been a smash hit for me and I'm loving the storyline and the interior art on this book. What a wonderful surprise as I didn't think I'd be that into it.
    Reading Dynamite pulp titles and Dark Horse superhero books.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •