Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Miss Fury, #4

The covert Nazi army has laid claim to 2013, determined to make the nation's capital into Miss Fury's final resting place. But help comes from the most unexpected figure imaginable and in the form of one of the greatest weapons of World War II! If she survives, will Marla Drake finally discover the identity of her true enemy?

Full article here.

That first cover is atrocious. I've never seen more justification for the term "chest-icles." The other two fair better.
    Comics enjoyed by my Old Lady: Chew, IKG, Saga, JTHM, Ex Machina, Gil Kane's Green Lantern, Wormwood, NYX, Jurgen and JMS's Thor, along with a few others.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rice View Post
    That first cover is atrocious. I've never seen more justification for the term "chest-icles." The other two fair better.
    Huh?

-Colton

Quote Originally Posted by colton worley View Post
    Huh?

-Colton
    Your cover makes it look like Miss Fury has a ball sack hanging off her chest.

Also, with the ridiculous pose you have her in, it resembles the Jane Seymour Open Hearts Jewelry collection

On a more positive note, the colorist did a fine job?
    Comics enjoyed by my Old Lady: Chew, IKG, Saga, JTHM, Ex Machina, Gil Kane's Green Lantern, Wormwood, NYX, Jurgen and JMS's Thor, along with a few others.

Your cover makes it look like Miss Fury has a ball sack hanging off her chest.

Also, with the ridiculous pose you have her in, it resembles the Jane Seymour Open Hearts Jewelry collection

On a more positive note, the colorist did a fine job?
    I did this cover (the one where she's clawing through the image of the Nazis running over Washington DC):

I think you're talking about the cover done by Joe Benitez that looks like this:

-Colton

I did this cover (the one where she's clawing through the image of the Nazis running over Washington DC):

I think you're talking about the cover done by Joe Benitez that looks like this:

-Colton
    Very clearly I'm talking about that cover. Your cover only shows her face. The signature didn't resemble your name, but I figured it's be yours, being that commented.

Very clearly I'm talking about that cover. Your cover only shows her face. The signature didn't resemble your name, but I figured it's be yours, being that commented.
    Sorry for the confusion from me.

- Colton

Sorry for the confusion from me.

- Colton
    No problem, but I wouldn't mind your honest opinion about the cover in question.

Comics buff TheRetroVideoGameAddict's Avatar

I love Worley's cover but I do like the other over in question too, she's a busty lady and that's fine by me. I loved issue #4 by the way, this series had been a smash hit for me and I'm loving the storyline and the interior art on this book. What a wonderful surprise as I didn't think I'd be that into it.
    Reading Dynamite pulp titles and Dark Horse superhero books.