Default Unanswered Bat Inc Questions

With the last issue out in a few weeks what are some of the remaining questions left open.

1. Whats up with kathy kane?
    2. What happened with the diamond catwoman stole in the first issue vol 1?

Anyone have anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeCup View Post
    She's the leader of the spy agency Spyral.

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeCup View Post
    With the last issue out in a few weeks what are some of the remaining questions left open.

2. What happened with the diamond catwoman stole in the first issue vol 1?

Anyone have anything else?
    Considering all the changes to Catwoman, is that story even still in play in the New 52 / Vol. 2?
    Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The diamond/gem is the gem that Fox and crew have been using to do things like Batman's recent invisibility trick. It's the metamaterial they analyzed, back when, to narrow down what was going on with the whole metabomb thing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Considering all the changes to Catwoman, is that story even still in play in the New 52 / Vol. 2?
    Catwoman was doing a mindwipe story before Flashpoint, so I just take that into consideration. Bruce definitely knows she's Selina if he can find her apt.

Unless they pull a last minute trick, I'm assuming that it truly is Kathy Kane running spyral. My guess is that they have to leave it unconfirmed so as not to further screw up all the continuity in the new 52.

I honestly don't think there are any real unanswered questions left really. I'd love a bit more clarity on the whole Hurt appearance in the 666 future but I'm ok with it being left up to our imaginations.

I'm far more concerned with the ending feeling satisfying and not a rushed mess of stuff happening.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSimonHurt View Post
    Catwoman was doing a mindwipe story before Flashpoint, so I just take that into consideration. Bruce definitely knows she's Selina if he can find her apt.
    It's not Bruce knowing Catwoman is Selina that's the problem . . . the history between Batman and Catwoman with Catwoman knowing Batman is Bruce and their having any sort of meaningful relationship (beyond being occasional f#@%-buddies) is what seems to have been wiped out by the change to the New 52. I didn't think Bruce ever really had any trust in her now the way he once did.
    Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.