Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Ultimate Comics Ultimates, #27

ULTIMATES DISASSEMBLED BEGINS!!!
    • The Hunt for the final stone puts the life of an Ultimate at risk!
    • As Reed gets his first glimpse of Ultimate Kang's true motivations.
    • For the world to live, an Ultimate MUST die. And he's really not happy about that.

Full article here.

Now we know why Reed changed like that. I'm really excited for the next issue
    Last edited by UltimateTy; 07-04-2013 at 10:13 PM.
    Buy The Punisher

On Vacation

So Doomsday was a plot from the very beginning. That's interesting to say the least. I always just assumed it was a random plot to destroy the Ultimates. But now it seems Hickman's Children storyline isn't compatible with this story because it's kinda random now. Reed just took a break to create some Children. Lol. Also yeah for Fantastic Four continuity!

This looks awesome. Awesome science fiction tones and themes. I always wondered if they were gonna mention those eye obelisk things ever again. Reed is becoming one of my favorite villains along with Magneto and Ozymandias.

Now this, this is looking absolutely incredible.

It also seems pretty obvious that Tony is going to die here, unless Fialkov goes for the swerve and kills someone else instead.

This looks very intriguing.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Elder Member

Something about a multiverse and watcher. I don't know. I'm prettu drunk. I'm in tjough!

Doomsday was planned. His time with the Children may have been part of it as well; a different approach to forcing the gems. Obviously one was created out of the actions of the City.

Reed really is one of the best villains in the entire UU. And I think it's all thanks to the fact that he started as a hero and we got to follow his entire story. This isn't the case with most villains in comics. Ultimate Reed is truly unique, and I hope he sticks around for a long time. Long live the Maker .P
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

BANNED

Which story do I need to pick up to read his turn to villainy?

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starclops View Post
    Which story do I need to pick up to read his turn to villainy?
    Ultimaye Doomsday by Brain Michelle Benes

So I guess Kang is Future Sue?

Quote Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
    So I guess Kang is Future Sue?
    That is where the smart money is.

This yet again looks excellent, I think Fialkov is going to turn out to be the greatest writer of the Ultimates. Let's really hope he gets to stay in the UU for a long time and doesn't get lured to the 616 side

"For the world to live, an Ultimate MUST die. And he's really not happy about that." Do you think this will be Kang's plan for Reed? I'm not saying I think he will die but maybe that is how the future is shaping out. And when I say die I mean become another watcher

What do you reckon this N-Zone extinction event was? Gah Lak Tus, Galactus or some kind of anti-monitor-esque N-Zone Gah Lak Tus?
    Last edited by horsehead; 07-05-2013 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Enn Lak Tuz made me

How would the universe contracting mean it is losing energy?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    Ultimaye Doomsday by Brain Michelle Benes
    Thanks.

I have to wonder though, why is Reed so trusting of Kang? He says she's assured him he won't become like the Watcher, but I would think this is something Reed would like to have calculated himself instead of relying on faith on someone else.

Reed probably has figured out who she is and is gesting how Sue still cares for him.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog