Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default REVIEW: Trinity of Sin: Pandora, #1

Leading into DC Comics' "Trinity War" event, writer Ray Fawkes and a team of artists provide an attractive but stretched-out origin for the character of Pandora, and little else, in "Trinity of Sin: Pandora" #1.

Full review here.

CBR really needs to stop reviewing.

How does this sentence not contradict itself "As a prelude to "Trinity War", though, little actually happens other than a quick setup of the event near the issue's end."

If the reviewer actually paid attention to the story he would know that Pandora is only one of her names and that she is not the literal character. She's is just the inspiration for the myth along with Lilith, Eve, etc.

The only true complaint for this book is that it may not be strong enough as an ongoing and depending on how Trinity War goes, it may need a strong direction that can be independent from the event.

This was a comic book, but at the end of the day there was little more than pictures and words!

Quote Originally Posted by Empress96 View Post
    How does this sentence not contradict itself "As a prelude to "Trinity War", though, little actually happens other than a quick setup of the event near the issue's end."
    Well, perhaps they expected a prelude to an event to spend more than a couple of pages setting up that event.

It doesn't leave the reader any more interested in Trinity War. Or at least it didn't for me.

CBR reviews are meaningless. anyway, i enjoyed this issue. but i wonder how long the book will last once Trinity War is over.