Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Byuh!

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher284 View Post
    In the Wolverine & Jubilee mini, she had the ability to turn into vapor like Dracula, has she used that power since (I'm not sure)? Also, Dracula is king of the vampires, so he would have more powers then a teenage girl who only became one relatively recently.
    Yeah, but the shape-shifting and stuff are the interesting powers. I don't like how so many modern vampires are kind of like Sabretooth with a blood-drinking problem (most notably Joss Whedon's version). I'm very old school when it comes to my monsters. And vampires are kind of low on my list of favorite monsters anyway. They're just a little too black/white, good/evil for me. I'm more of a Frankenstein/Werewolf kind of guy. What can I say, I like my monsters misunderstood and tortured.
    Story By Story- Story Circle of the Capital Region.

My own Youtube account, stories and public library use tips.

I agree, but some writers have written Rogue too passive and whiny in recent years, Rachel has been marginalized (she should have been a main character in AVX dammit, reducing her to an afterthought in an event involving the freaking Phoenix was unforgivable) and I haven't really liked Kitty's portrayal in WATXM (though strangely, I don't mind her dating Iceman like many here do). Maybe the concept of Kitty sleeping with an overgrown ice cream cone is just amusing to me. Wood has taken these characters back to being the badass ladies they should be.
    I was actually only buying Wolverine & the X-Men because it featured Kitty and Rachel (and started out half way decent) however, when this book came along I was all to happy to drop the book. Brian Wood has hit it out of the park with these two issues and I look forward to much the same!
    On a side note...like you, I really dont mind Kitty dating Bobby...I thought it was a fairly good idea. I was also quite perplexed as to why Rachel of all people was left out of AvX. But that just helped justify me not buying it. :)

Vampire Jubilee, traveling the world kicking ass with her equally badass new girlfriend X-23. I'd buy that book in a heartbeat.

san francisco - the free range twink farm

Vampire Jubilee, traveling the world kicking ass with her equally badass new girlfriend X-23. I'd buy that book in a heartbeat.
    Ugh. enough asskicking. where's the love?

Oh, trust me, there would be PLENTY of that, just balanced out by the humor and ass-kicking.