Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

FF better than Hawkeye?

Not even close.

I love the art on FF but I ended up dropping it simply because the book seemed to have no point. They don't actually DO anything.

Fury has been incredible. Glad it got a mention.
    Today, I make no demands... no threats! But, one day, I shall voice demands -- and all shall obey them!

Quote Originally Posted by rpriske View Post
    FF better than Hawkeye?

Not even close.

I love the art on FF but I ended up dropping it simply because the book seemed to have no point. They don't actually DO anything.
    I seem to recall a TV show about "Nothing" that did quite well. It's kinda the point of the book.

I will however agree that Hawkeye is way better than FF. I think that is Marvel's best title right now.

Uncanny avengers
    Hawkeye
    Daredevil
    Frank Cho savage wolverine!
    All new x-men
    Thunderbolts

All top ten

Whyis juptiers legacy even in the top 10? It deconstructs super heroes, but that has been done. What's left to deconstruct?
    Last edited by Maidman; 07-02-2013 at 08:38 AM.
    Pull list: Almost every Marvel book, Age of Bronze, Captain Midnight, some Dynamite & Image. I AM DC COMIC FREE!

Quote Originally Posted by nosocialize100 View Post
    Of course the #1 is by a guy with comics that are hard to find. GAH!
    Hard to find? Michael Deforge? His Lose anthology series and the Very Casual collection are readily available on Amazon and many comic shops like Copacetic Comics. He also updates his blog frequently with projects he's working on. Unless you mean "His comics aren't available on a consistent monthly basis at my LCS," then, no, his comics aren't hard to find at all for anyone with an internet connection. :)
    Reading:
    On Hold:

Quote Originally Posted by Maidman View Post
    Uncanny avengers
    Hawkeye
    Daredevil
    Frank Cho savage wolverine!
    All new x-men
    Thunderbolts

All top ten

Whyis juptiers legacy even in the top 10? It deconstructs super heroes, but that has been done. What's left to deconstruct?
    Why are Hawkeye, Daredevil, Savage Wolverine, All-New X-Men and Thunderbolts on your list? The concepts have all been done before, and far, faaaaar, more better.

Or, maybe, it's not about originality, but just delivering a good comic. Like Hawkeye does. And Jupiter's Legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Danish View Post
    "Amateur" as in they don't adhere to the house-style of the big two? Heavily inked, gritty, uber-realistic styles aren't the only way to show mastery of the craft. IMHO Fiffe and Deforge are two of the most captivating creators today. Pick up Very Casual if you want to be blown away. It's disturbing, surreal, and very impactful. There's a reason it's number one.

From what I'm unfamiliar with, Dream Thief seems interesting. Thanks for compiling this.
    Almost none of what I buy comes from the big two which is why I didn't even know about the Punisher book. So no.