Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Oh hi Mister Bones, I mean Lord Death Man, I mean Black Mask, I mean Black Lantern... Dammit Talia, stop being a poser!
    LOL, yeah, that look has certainly been done before.

Quote Originally Posted by nepenthes View Post
    The Leviathan reveal was brilliant - the site of a chubby Damian face with one eye missing and Bruce's "Ughh, God, no" in recoil was at once chilling and heartbreaking. It almost made my skin crawl. His fate by Talia was just as tragic.
    Yeah, my reaction to that panel was 'Good Lord'. They really got the right effect with that illustration.

Quote Originally Posted by jgiannantoni05 View Post
    In various interviews, his many varied reasons have been explained sufficiently for me. Sand back in the sandbox (like ouroboros), the ultimate heroic sacrifice for a once-villainous brat, sparing any writers the burden of Damian, aging Batman too much (how would Damian age?), originally intended, etc.
    Yeah, I read that too. I also read that he had originally planned to kill Damian in the first 4 issues(Batman & Son) but changed his mind. I'm really glad he did. What a great character. I loved that kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fury View Post
    I feel like i need to go back and read the entire series when a new issue comes out to know whats fully going on. Not sure if thats a good thing or bad thing.
    I felt this way because of the delays. I think I will probably go back and read the whole run in it's entirety soon starting with Batman & Son. I'm sure it will read much better back to back.

Quote Originally Posted by emborios View Post
    I am so ready for the final issue! Anyone have any special plans for how they will read it? I am going to tear through it like a starving person devouring a piece a cake, I think. Then I am going to sit down, open a nice bottle of something, and re-read the entire bat epic.
    This is pretty much what I am going to do. I won't get to read it until early September.

Quote Originally Posted by AJM View Post
    Has everyone seen this at Bleeding Cool? I didn't pick it up and it's pretty cool ...
    Wow, that is awesome!