Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default REVIEW: Justice League, #21

"Justice League" #21 features zero Justice Leaguers, but still delivers an awesome Shazam story from Geoff Johns and Gary Frank.

Full article here.

I was really digging the SHAZAM back ups, but I hated Justice League... So I stopped buying. Hopefully, there will be a trade or something with just the SHAZAM story released! Because Justice League, is, imo, fairly subpar, but I really liked SHAZAM...

Quote Originally Posted by Zagreus View Post
    I was really digging the SHAZAM back ups, but I hated Justice League... So I stopped buying. Hopefully, there will be a trade or something with just the SHAZAM story released! Because Justice League, is, imo, fairly subpar, but I really liked SHAZAM...
    yep

http://www.amazon.com/Shazam-Vol-The...s=shazam+comic

The curious one.

This was a good issue and it covered a lot, and it also brought back a recognizable Mary Marvel, something I've been waiting for.

I'm about to drop JL and JLA myself and the Shazam back up was not helping. It went on too long and was soooo boring. This issue? Yes, it is the best issue of JL yet and the second best Johns story of the New 52! I'm hoping we see Billy's family empowered off and on wherever the character finds a home next!

many things in the book were predictable for those who know some of Captain Marvel's story and also for thosse who read Flashpoint, still, i found it highly enjoyable!!! it was sooo good! :D
    Comic Book Deaths 2012
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7SvM6adTeY

Bring back Ultimate DAZZLER!!

This easily deserves the rating it got and I hope Johns continues work on this character in the future.

Unreasonably Opinionated Conway's Avatar

Loved every second of it. I'm sure there's stuff that wasn't quite right but I never stopped to care because it was fun to read.

Doesn't Want To See That! coconutphone's Avatar

I loved this idea of the Marvel family in Flashpoint and Im THRILLED it's now part of the DCU proper.
    Schmitty's Evil Twin.