Default Small Script last couple of weeks

Apologies if this is the wrong area. My script on the forums has become really hard to read using Chrome. It's so small I have to squint up close to read any posts. It was fine a while ago, and it's fine on other browsers like IE. Can anyone help? Thanks, Scott.

Have you checked your Chrome settings?
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Eddard Stark's other bastard

"Metaphors? I hate metaphors! That's why my favorite book is Moby Dick. No frou-frou symbolism, just a good simple tale about a man who hates an animal." ~Ron Swanson

Nothing seems amiss in Chrome settings. I tried bumping up the font size to no avail. Nor have I changed anything that I know of. Been off the site for a while, came back to very small print. Other websites are fine, using other browsers on this site is fine. Any other idea's? Or just log in using Firefox I guess? Thanks Conn, Scott.

Fixed it Conn. It was the settings. More specifically the zoom option which I had somehow activated. Probably during one of those mystical nights of beer filled wonder, where you learn that your computer can do some weird stuff when multiple buttons are pressed at the same time, yet can never repeat said function 'cause you don't know what the hell you did. Anywho, good advice. I'll check closer in the options next time.
    Thanks, Scott

Glad it worked out. I think I've done that myself a few times by mistake in the past.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Eddard Stark's other bastard

"Metaphors? I hate metaphors! That's why my favorite book is Moby Dick. No frou-frou symbolism, just a good simple tale about a man who hates an animal." ~Ron Swanson