Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Flashpoint View Post
    <---total wh0re for all the GL books.

I won't miss this issue either. More, more, more GL books, please!
    I’m all for it.

How about making a book similar to Green Lantern Quarterly, or a Tales of the Corps like book centering on alien lanterns? I would love that.

Certified Mar-Vell Zombie Comet Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Desaad View Post
    I've been a GL fan for a hell of a lot longer than the Johns era, so I come with a certain prejudice against some of the changes. I remember when 'Kilowog' was a gentle giant genius who built time machines, created the Rocket Reds and had the heart of a poet. That was replaced for something else - a role filled by a lantern who was killed - and I think some of the specialness of the character was lost then, too.
    Wow, I'd love it if Kilowog was written like that again. I mean, I love the character now, but he just reminds me of another Ben Grimm(The Thing).

Can't wait for Red Lanterns, and can't wait for a bunch of other books coming out this week. Gonna be a great week for DC comics!
    I seriously miss Captain Mar-Vell.

Quote Originally Posted by Comet Man View Post
    Wow, I'd love it if Kilowog was written like that again. I mean, I love the character now, but he just reminds me of another Ben Grimm(The Thing).
    Yup, that's essentially what he has become. I think it stems from his speech pattern, which has always been simple and gruff, but that was part of the point; the defying of expectations. Believe it or not, even his physical form has changed since his creation. As you can see here, he used to have skinny biceps and popeye forearms.

Can't wait for Red Lanterns, and can't wait for a bunch of other books coming out this week. Gonna be a great week for DC comics!
    And comics in general, it looks. Daredevil and Hawkeye and Lazarus and PROPHET! Good stuff all around.
    Check out my New Blog! Just a random assortment of ideas, thoughts, and reviews!

http://heshouldreallyknowbetter.blogspot.com/

This looks good so far.

Didn't Saint Walker say something similar to Guy not being able to come back if he wore a red ring again?
    _______
    |____.._|
    _(_O_)_
    |______|