Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Skelton Crew Studio Reveals Two Items From The B.P.R.D. Artifact Archive

I was just about to post this!

They look really neat and good eye to packaging details.
    Ars longa, vita brevis
    www.mscorley.blogspot.com

Oh, these look so great! I got a bunch of stuff out of storage this weekend, and while going through my collection I realized it's been a while since we've had some cool collectible goodies like this. Really looking forward to these!

I will be ordering these! Might have to order that Chog also.

nice! thanks for posting!

ordered. you know what, this has got me wayyyyyy excited. i hope they churn these out regularly.
    i noticed the elf dart may be in the works as well, but anybody got any other ideas for future artifacts?

i really want them to make the medallions the priests of the black goddess wear.

Quote Originally Posted by g7x2000 View Post
    i really want them to make the medallions the priests of the black goddess wear.
    That would be awesome. The medallion from The Whittier Legacy would be cool.

Although it might be a little big, I think the ancient tool the Hyperborean priest (with the red hand print on his face) is seen using would be pretty sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Junior Wormwood View Post
    Although it might be a little big, I think the ancient tool the Hyperborean priest (with the red hand print on his face) is seen using would be pretty sweet.
    OK, that is an absolute must.

Quote Originally Posted by Junior Wormwood View Post
    yeah, id love this too, though i think it may be a little big as u said, for this particular line. that said, they did make a version of the samaritan, but its movie based...
    i thought about this a little more and theres HEAPS of little artifacts, Mohlohmi's bell (African priest), the key to Ualac's box (not that this would be hard, theyve made keys for Locke&Key), maybe even remainders of Hellboy's gun holster from Storm and the Fury, like Bruttenholm's cross, etc...

They look great, especially the packaging, though I could have sworn I'd seen the nail and the medallion sculpted before.

Mohlohmi's bell would be a must have for me. Would compliment the Bog Roosh's nail nicely as they're both from the same story.

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    They look great, especially the packaging, though I could have sworn I'd seen the nail and the medallion sculpted before.
    Are you perhaps thinking of the photo of the prototypes that they released when the line was announced back in December? Or if not that, I actually did a Bog Roosh nail several years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by g7x2000 View Post
    that said, they did make a version of the samaritan, but its movie based...
    No, that's actually the comic version... though they did put the BPRD logo medallions on it, similar to the movie gun, and improperly gave it a movie-styled, "Samaritan" labeled display base.
    "Deep down underneath it all, I have the heart of a small boy. I keep it in a jar, on my desk." - Robert Bloch

Really appreciate all the kind words, guys. We have a ton of artifacts lined up, the Elf Shot (dart), Vasilisa's comb and Mohlomi's bell to name a few. We're really excited about the line. If there's a piece you want to see made, definitely give us a holler.
    As for the gun, that's more of an amalgam of movie, animated and book, done years ago and I took a lot of liberties.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelton Crew Studio View Post
    Really appreciate all the kind words, guys. We have a ton of artifacts lined up, the Elf Shot (dart), Vasilisa's comb and Mohlomi's bell to name a few. We're really excited about the line. If there's a piece you want to see made, definitely give us a holler.
    As for the gun, that's more of an amalgam of movie, animated and book, done years ago and I took a lot of liberties.
    My jaw just hit the floor...

And I feel really dumb for not being able to place it, but I can't figure out what the elf shot is from? Anyone? S'gotta be from Darkness Calls, so I suppose I just need to re-read that story. Heh.