Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: The Unwritten, #50

An extra-sized issue celebrating fifty issues of THE UNWRITTEN and the start of "THE UNWRITTEN FABLES," a 5-issue storyline that drags Tom Taylor into the heart of a world he never made from the pages of Vertigo's hit series FABLES. The mundane realm of humanity and the fairy-tale homelands have fallen to a terrible foe. In desperation, the witches of Fabletown gather to summon the greatest mage the worlds have ever seen. And are they in for an unpleasant surprise...
    (via [a href="http://herocomplex.latimes.com/comics/unwritten-carey-gross-unwritten-fables-tommy-taylor/#/10" target="_blank"]Hero Complex[/a])

Full article here.

Intriguing. I'm not a fan of Fables, so I have my concerns on this arc, including how long after I stopped reading Fables it takes place, but that was a nice start.

It's official, only having read through Fables: war and pieces leaves me lost in this. Some one catch me up on Mister Dark, and whatever is going on with Snow White. (This isn't helping with how the use of Snow White always made me uncomfortable in Fables)

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I've never read FABLES, so this is kinda odd for me. I love THE UNWRITTEN, but this issue left me dry.