Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Uncanny Avengers, #9

Ragnarök Now continues!
    • A team divided. The Apocalypse Twins triumphant.
    • Wolverine discovers The Midnight City and soon wishes he hadn't.
    • The Horsemen of Death shatter the Avengers body and soul!

Full article here.

Ooooooh Simon! You GO, Gurrrrl!
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar

Thumbs up

Story is getting more and more interesting Indeed, Loving it! Wonder if this will have a connection with Hickman's Avengers and New Avengers?

Wonder Man is in the Action Finally for a bit!
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

World's Scariest Pacifist.

Humans, after all. People Of The Earth's Avatar

Time travel into or out of this era is impossible?

LOL.
    Get it together Marvel !
    It's not like you had the O5 running around to prove you the absolute countrary.

Aside this *glaring* protuberance, the soldiers attacking Cap' and destroying the most-needed-item at the worst possible time was SO classic, I just loved the scene.
    And I like this entrance of Simon Williams, he just proved you can be a badass AND a superpowered pacifist at the same time.

Nice preview, I can't wait to read the issue !

Finally Simon in action but I would see him in ionic form.
    By Faltine and Ikonn and Dark Valtorr -- By Seraphim, Denak, and Raggadorr -- By Dormammu, Watoomb, and Cyttorak!

Imortus!! Yay! I've been waiting for him to enter the fray!!

I can't wait! After being spoiled in April and May with semi-weekly issues, this 'monthly' wait is pain. Hahaha.
    Freedom is merely the ability to live without fear of persecution.

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post

Time travel into or out of this era is impossible?

LOL.
    Get it together Marvel !
    It's not like you had the O5 running around to prove you the absolute countrary.

Aside this *glaring* protuberance, the soldiers attacking Cap' and destroying the most-needed-item at the worst possible time was SO classic, I just loved the scene.
    And I like this entrance of Simon Williams, he just proved you can be a badass AND a superpowered pacifist at the same time.

Nice preview, I can't wait to read the issue !
    It could simply be a matter of that device doing it's thing after the O5 showed up.

That's the thing, these stories don't all take place at exactly the same time. So there are always potential windows where this sort of thing can be worked around.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    Imortus!! Yay! I've been waiting for him to enter the fray!!

I can't wait! After being spoiled in April and May with semi-weekly issues, this 'monthly' wait is pain. Hahaha.
    Speaking truth their bro, March to May Spoiled use by a Ton, LOL. Now seems like an Age since I read the last issue. This one has allot of goodness in it!

As for Imortus, that was a Treat, his riddle to the future has me greatly interested in wondering if this book is now tieing into Hickman's and New Avengers with Infinity as well. Very Interesting What is coming down the line!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Speaking truth their bro, March to May Spoiled use by a Ton, LOL. Now seems like an Age since I read the last issue. This one has allot of goodness in it!

As for Imortus, that was a Treat, his riddle to the future has me greatly interested in wondering if this book is now tieing into Hickman's and New Avengers with Infinity as well. Very Interesting What is coming down the line!
    It's got something to do with the whole 'Days of Future Past' links set up in issue #4, where we saw Wanda and Alex following Ahab's clues. We briefly saw his corpse in the cave when they came across Onslaught.

This series is 100x more compelling (to me, anyhow) than anything Hickman's got going on.

I fecking LOVE this book! There are layers and layers to this plot already...and it's just starting to heat up! :D

Lightbulb

It's got something to do with the whole 'Days of Future Past' links set up in issue #4, where we saw Wanda and Alex following Ahab's clues. We briefly saw his corpse in the cave when they came across Onslaught.

This series is 100x more compelling (to me, anyhow) than anything Hickman's got going on.

I fecking LOVE this book! There are layers and layers to this plot already...and it's just starting to heat up! :D
    Just from what Imortus said, seems like different Factions are working for a different future, which is very intersting.

The Twins trying to prevent the Red Skull mutant Camps Future, Kang and Skull seem to be in deal making for a furture, Apocaypse seem to have a destiny the Kang wanted to stop, then you had the glimpse of the future in UA #4, Imortus trying to Help Capt to change the future. Really Heavy stuff!

Just thought it might be interesting cause I begun to read Hickman's work and it is not bad, but UA still is leagues above.

So many plot points, I have to re-read issues to get all that is going on, now that is a Book!

Still my biggest Points out of all of this is what is Kang's Ultimate Goal, looks like UA #12 will shed light on that, and what roles will Wanda be played out as the story goes on. Right now, each line of hers is a treat and Kang is master of decent.

Just from what Imortus said,
    Hehehe...I didn't actually read the dialogue. I just looked at the art and saw him there (Steve's mystery contact from last issue, I'm gathering). I'll wait until the book hits to take it all in for the first time. :D

Thumbs up

Hehehe...I didn't actually read the dialogue. I just looked at the art and saw him there (Steve's mystery contact from last issue, I'm gathering). I'll wait until the book hits to take it all in for the first time. :D
    Indeed the Dialogue was good, really put layers on a good bit of what has happen up to this point. That box from UA #8 was from Imortus, so you are right.

I am counting on you go give me that first reveiw of the book when it comes out like you always do, looking forward to the buzz it will create as always, LOL.

I am counting on you go give me that first reveiw of the book when it comes out like you always do, looking forward to the buzz it will create as always, LOL.
    I don't think my gushing posts create any buzz. This book sells itself. It's consistently brilliant. If anything, I think I may annoy the cheapskates who come looking for spoilers, because I refuse to post plot synopsis'. :p

I love what the Avengers books are doing, their not yelling for attention like some other books.

Get em Wanda.
    Animals sense weakness, sharks smell blood in water
    Ishmael, Moses and Job, knew the divine order.