View Poll Results: what of these options do you want to see

Voters
8. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • direct sequal to predators (10) [same characters, storyline]

1 12.50%
  • indirect sequal to predators (10) [same setting, new cast]

0 0%
  • adapt one of the predator comic series

2 25.00%
  • adapt one of the prdator novels

0 0%
  • new priginal alien vs predator film

1 12.50%
  • new alien vs predator film [adapting one or all of the avp comics/novels]

1 12.50%
  • batman vs predator

1 12.50%
  • predator vs (other superhero?)

0 0%
  • predator vs (other movie monster?)

0 0%
  • OTHER ???

2 25.00%
  • nothing let the series die

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default what do you want to see happen with the PREDATOR series

what do you want to see happen with the PREDATOR series?

i personally love all 3 predator films with all my heart, (and i even like the avps to a EXTENT) the preds are my favorite movie monsters.
    so i desperately want new films.

do you? and what do you wish to see?

BANNED

for me

1.) adapt predator: the bloody sands of time

set in the gritty, bleak dispair gripped setting of the trenches of WW1, like films such as deathwatch, there is much Much suspense and atmosphere to be made from the setting and it would lend it self to the hunt

2.) new alien vs predator film [adapting one or all of the avp comics/novels]
    say what you will about the avp films, the original avp novels / comics where supurb!
    and are ripe for use.

3.) batman vs predator
    wont happen in a million years but one can dream

Probably needs an actor who's more of a match physically for the Predator, like Arnold in the original. Danny Glover and Adrien Brody didn't really live up to that. The Rock perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Probably needs an actor who's more of a match physically for the Predator, like Arnold in the original. Danny Glover and Adrien Brody didn't really live up to that. The Rock perhaps?
    I was gonna say let it die. But that is a great idea, if anybody could resurrect the series it would be the Rock.

I would like to see a simular plot line as Dark Horses comic Predator " Bad Blood". I seem to be in a minority but I really Liked AVP 2 , that seemed like it was going towards the way of the comics.

I would like to see the Predator WIN for once....

or if not that then I vote for this.

I thought the last one was terrible compared to the original two. However I like the premise of Predators so wouldn't mind seeing a sequel whether it be a direct sequel or not.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

I enjoyed Predator 2 and Predators

maybe see if you can put Arnold and Brodys characters in the same place?
    Support your local roller derby league

Gone

Probably needs an actor who's more of a match physically for the Predator
    IIRC, no human is a physical match to a predator.

I think it would be interesting to just see a Predator movie from the Predators POV, just the Predator hunting people (or whatever), have detailed and graphic scenes of little Predator rituals...and lots of action.

I would like to see Predator hunting in a maximum prison , something like the race war.

BANNED

The Rock perhaps?
    Quote Originally Posted by cliffhanger View Post
    I was gonna say let it die. But that is a great idea, if anybody could resurrect the series it would be the Rock.
    what about using the rocks fast and the furious character Hobbs, they have already talked of using his character in a spin off series, and he himself is a hunter of men.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabidwolfdog View Post
    I seem to be in a minority but I really Liked AVP 2
    im right there with you bro, its sad the film gets the same if not more crap than the first, much better fights action and gore, the aliens and predators actually look like they are supose to, menacing and badass, unlike the preds in avp1.

my personal only major complaint is the film is so darkly lit, it takes away from the fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    im right there with you bro, its sad the film gets the same if not more crap than the first, much better fights action and gore, the aliens and predators actually look like they are supose to, menacing and badass, unlike the preds in avp1.

my personal only major complaint is the film is so darkly lit, it takes away from the fights.
    Gore does not equal good

and yes it is a dark, DARK movie
    Support your local roller derby league

Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem is like a third rate slasher film with Aliens and Predators just dropped into it. It felt like it was made just to make the redundantly named AVP: Alien vs. Predator look better.

Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post

Okay its Dark and its like a slasher but look at "Alien" that was dark, thats part of its charm being dark not over exposing the Xenomorph. I love slasher movies so really Alien and Predator in a small town racking up a kill spree, I was loving it. Also I got nothing against the first AVP, I can watch that movie on a loop, and whenever its on TV. But Im not comparing the two Im just defending Requiem because people give it the B movie excuse, and I think thats not fair. Because I'd watch a Fan made movie of Alien vs Predator vs Terminator Vs Space Marines over many other A list movies.