Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Bloodshot, #12

Valiant is proud to present an advance preview of Bloodshot #12 - the next blood-stained chapter in Bloodshot's one-man mission to the heart of the Harbinger Wars by acclaimed writer Duane Swierczynski and legendary artist Barry Kitson!

It's payback time! After Dr. Emanuel Kuretich freed Bloodshot from Project Rising Spirit, he promised that the answers to Bloodshot's identity would be found inside PRS' secret Nevada facility. He lied. Instead, Bloodshot discovered two dozen super-powered psiot children - children that Kuretich then manipulated him into setting free. Now that the kids are out and have ignited the Harbinger Wars on the Vegas strip, Bloodshot is all that stands between them and the opposing forces of Toyo Harada and Peter Stanchek. But Bloodshot hasn't forgotten about Kuretich. And he's about to reap his revenge.

The series that Comic Vine calls "the best big action book on the shelves" fires off a crucial turning point in the Harbinger Wars on June 19th, only in Bloodshot #12 - also featuring a limited 8-Bit Variant by artist Matthew Waite!

Then, witness Bloodshot's first, no-holds-barred battle against Peter Stanchek and the Renegades in Harbinger #13 - in stores the same day!

Full article here.

So Bloodshot #12 & #13 are in stores the same day?!!!
    I'm good with that!! It'll play catch up to Harbinger's issue count won't it?
    "Freedom is the Right of ALL Sentient Beings" - Optimus Prime
    Twitter:http://twitter.com/#!/CaptainCraig1

Lik Dis If U Cry Evertim olbassey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    So Bloodshot #12 & #13 are in stores the same day?!!!
    I'm good with that!! It'll play catch up to Harbinger's issue count won't it?
    I think he means Harbinger #13...

They're both part of the Harbinger Wars crossover arc. I normally just get X-O Manowar from Valiant, but over the last month or so I've been reading the Harbinger Wars book, along with the Harbinger and Bloodshot tie ins. I recommend them all.
    Pull List:
    DC: Suicide Squad
    Marvel: Indestructible Hulk, X-Men, Uncanny X-Men
    Valiant: X-O Manowar
    Image: Saga, Walking Dead TPBs

IMO Bloodshot is the best Valiant title being produced and always has been. It has consistently great artwork and action packed stories! Definitely worth picking up!

Kevin
    READ HYPERACTIVE COMICS ON THE DUCK and COMIC FURY and SMACK JEEVES!!

Quote Originally Posted by olbassey View Post
    I think he means Harbinger #13...

They're both part of the Harbinger Wars crossover arc. I normally just get X-O Manowar from Valiant, but over the last month or so I've been reading the Harbinger Wars book, along with the Harbinger and Bloodshot tie ins. I recommend them all.
    That makes sense.
    "Freedom is the Right of ALL Sentient Beings" - Optimus Prime
    Twitter:http://twitter.com/#!/CaptainCraig1