Page 120 of 337 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 5044

Quote Originally Posted by gregyo View Post
    This was the special session. Perry called it just so they could make this vote.
    I know, and another one can be called if need be, especially with the press this issue is getting.
    Wolvie616 is Mozambiquey

BANNED

This was the special session. Perry called it just so they could make this vote.
    I really hate our state for keeping him in office. Hopefully it'll change after the Presidential campaign that gave him attention

Quote Originally Posted by Starclops View Post
    I really hate our state for keeping him in office. Hopefully it'll change after the Presidential campaign that gave him attention
    This may be overly optimistic, but I'm positive that he's not going to be in office much longer. There is a really strong movement to turn Texas into a battleground state, and Perry's losing popularity.

BANNED

OMG have you guys read the preview for the Larfleeze solo comic? It is hilarious and just invented Larfleeze oral bukkake. Pics so it exists.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Larfbukkake.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	115766

BANNED

This may be overly optimistic, but I'm positive that he's not going to be in office much longer. There is a really strong movement to turn Texas into a battleground state, and Perry's losing popularity.
    That's what polls are saying, but it feels hard to believe after so many years. Not to mention the Hispanic population shifting demographics in favor of Democrats, but idk how many of them can vote.

Quote Originally Posted by fod_xp View Post
    OMG have you guys read the preview for the Larfleeze solo comic? It is hilarious and just invented Larfleeze oral bukkake. Pics so it exists.

I expect no less from Giffen/DeMatteis.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starclops View Post
    I expect no less from Giffen/DeMatteis.
    It's like, OMGWTFLOLLULZ!!!on1!! How did that get by editors? I mean really, and it also showed how Larfleeze was born. Spoiler: it's a Chinese Rice field worker birth. This is so going to be the Blazing Saddles of DC.

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Egg View Post
    By some person named Nuzlocke.

http://www.nuzlocke.com/muhphoenix.php?p=1

Disclaimer: This is not for people who are easily offended. I wouldn't let a little kid read it. There's use of derogatory terms for black people and other demographics as well as a bit of graphic anime nudity on one page in the first issue (the only issue I've read).

Posted here instead of making a thread so it can get lost in X-Cres if no else gets a laugh out of it.

Personally, I was cracking up. The Cap/Wolverine convo at the school is hilarious.

Hey!

I actually go on that site and read the main comic (pokemon: hard mode) and he's a pretty funny dude

Wolverine and WOLF COLLEGE, Cyclops listening to DMX, colossus and till broin' out

Lots of fun gags

Mightygodking's civil war parody is the best though
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Hey!

I actually go on that site and read the main comic (pokemon: hard mode) and he's a pretty funny dude

Wolverine and WOLF COLLEGE, Cyclops listening to DMX, colossus and till broin' out

Lots of fun gags

Mightygodking's civil war parody is the best though
    This guy is great, here is a youtube upload of his Nuzlocke Elite Four Pokemon battle AMV. It is really good, but dated. I didn't know he wrote those, too!

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

This guy is great, here is a youtube upload of his Nuzlocke Elite Four Pokemon battle AMV. It is really good, but dated. I didn't know he wrote those, too!
    Oh naw fod that's a different guy

Nuzlocke does the main comics while Freddy is one of the dude's in the fan comic section

I mostly lurk on there but of the comics I've checked out, Hale's Emerald: Hard Mode (Rayquaza Charles and crobatman), Landwalker's Sapphire (brobat, Gary the gyarados) and pettyartist nuzlocke of leaf green

These are some of my favorites that have been finished
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Green Griffin View Post
    God i hope he wins at MiTB and retires with the belt or at lease as soon as he wins D-Bry cashes in on him.

D-Bry is the only one worthy of having Henry drop it too.
    Mark Henry is a beast and a program with him and Bryan would be fantastic.
    Check out my webcomic:
    Rival Angels
    The #1 Wrestling Webcomic
    CHECK OUT MY KICKSTARTER

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Egg View Post
    By some person named Nuzlocke.

http://www.nuzlocke.com/muhphoenix.php?p=1

Disclaimer: This is not for people who are easily offended. I wouldn't let a little kid read it. There's use of derogatory terms for black people and other demographics as well as a bit of graphic anime nudity on one page in the first issue (the only issue I've read).

Posted here instead of making a thread so it can get lost in X-Cres if no else gets a laugh out of it.

Personally, I was cracking up. The Cap/Wolverine convo at the school is hilarious.
    This is brilliant. Moar.

Oh man. That's the rule 34 to end all rule 34. Alright Larfleeze. Time to smile at the camera and deliver the punchline.
    Ranking the Periods of X-Men History
    X-Book Marvel NOW Timeline
    X-Poster of the Month: April 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

I wont be able to read comics until saturday but Im glad I at least got to see this already: http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/06/...ut-the-m-word/

=)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    I wont be able to read comics until saturday but Im glad I at least got to see this already: http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/06/...ut-the-m-word/

=)
    I think the main problem with Alex's initial speech was that for so long no one in-universe really discussed it, besides over in Uncanny (and that wasn't really sufficient, considering the publicity of the speech.) I'm glad it's finally being debated, and other viewpoints are being presented. But I also love that Kitty didn't just slam into Alex with accusations of him wanting to assimilate. She recognized his opinions, but then stated her different ones, with a really great explanation. Kudos to Bendis.

ALSO:

DOMA declared Unconstitutional!!!!
    Last edited by Time_to_Zap; 06-26-2013 at 07:13 AM.
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

Quote Originally Posted by Time_to_Zap View Post
    I think the main problem with Alex's initial speech was that for so long no one in-universe really discussed it, besides over in Uncanny (and that wasn't really sufficient, considering the publicity of the speech.) I'm glad it's finally being debated, and other viewpoints are being presented. But I also love that Kitty didn't just slam into Alex with accusations of him wanting to assimilate. She recognized his opinions, but then stated her different ones, with a really great explanation. Kudos to Bendis.

ALSO:

DOMA declared Unconstitutional!!!!
    What a news day in the US. SB5, DOMA, Aaron Hernandez arrest, University of Oregon COI Letter, continuing Paula Deen and in the background the ongoing Zimmerman trial.
    Last edited by AgentFelix; 06-26-2013 at 07:33 AM.
    Ranking the Periods of X-Men History
    X-Book Marvel NOW Timeline
    X-Poster of the Month: April 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Quote Originally Posted by AgentFelix View Post
    What a news day in the US. SB5, DOMA, Aaron Hernandez arrest, University of Oregon COI Letter, continuing Paula Deen and in the background the ongoing Zimmerman trial.
    And yesterday the voting rights act was quietly dismantled while everyone was distracted by Texas.