Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Villains Month/Forever Evil Checklist?

Been trying to figure out both Villains Month and Forever Evil in my head, partly because I haven't been up to date with the titles, but I figured I'd try to make a list of who's who on here so I and everyone else knows which baddies will be in what books and what's been confirmed thus far, and I'll update this list (complete with covers) when I know anything new.

AN: Many series appear to be getting groups of villains in weekly issues, some of which are villains connected to other parts of the Super Hero family in question but appear to be getting issues within the core titles. This is epically true for the Batman titles, owning to his impressive Rogues Gallery. It has been confirmed some series will not get an Villains Month issue.

So I believe we have the following which get villain counterparts:

Justice League Books

Justice League - Darkseid, Lobo, Dial E, Secret Society
    Justice League of America - Deadshot
    Aquaman - Black Mantra/Ocean Master
    Flash - Gorilla Grodd/Reverse Flash/The Rogues
    Green Arrow - Count Vertigo
    Wonder Woman - First Born (Circe? Ares?)
    Earth 2 - Desaad/Solomon Grundy
    World's Finest - ?
    Vibe - ?
    Katana - ?

Batman Books

Batman - Joker/Riddler/Penguin/Bane
    Batman: The Dark Knight - Ventriloquist/Mr Freeze/Clayface/Joker's Daughter
    Detective Comics - Poison Ivy/Harley Quinn/Scarecrow/Man-Bat
    Batman and Robin - Two Face, Court of Owls, Ra's Al Guhl and the League of Assassins, Killer Croc
    Nightwing - ?
    Batgirl - ?
    Birds of Prey - ?
    Catwoman - ?
    Batwing - ?
    Batwoman - ?
    Talon - ?
    Red Hood and the Outlaws - ?

Superman Books

Action Comics - Cyborg Superman/General Zod/Lex Luthor/Metallo
    Superman - Bizarro, Brainiac, He'l, Parasite
    Superman Unchained - ?
    Batman/Superman - ?
    Supergirl - ?
    Superboy - ?

Green Lantern Books

Green Lantern - Relic
    Green Lantern Corps - ?
    Green Lantern: New Guardians - ?
    Red Lanterns - ?
    Larfleeze - ?

Young Justice/The Edge Books

Teen Titans - ?
    All-Star Western - ?
    Stormwatch - ?
    Suicide Squad - ?
    The Movement - ?
    The Green Team: Teen Trillionaires - ?

The Dark Books

Animal Man - ?
    Constantine - ?
    Justice League Dark - The Creeper
    Swamp Thing - Arcane
    Trinity of Sin: Phantom Stranger - ?
    Trinity of Sin: Pandora - ?

Current Total: 41?/52 Confirmed Titles

Forever Evil Books (Starts in Sept, Continues over 7 Months)

Forever Evil #1-7
    Forever Evil: A.R.G.U.S. #1-5
    Forever Evil: Arkham War #1-5
    Forever Evil: Rogues #1-5
    Last edited by Derek Metaltron; 06-05-2013 at 02:52 AM.

Batman And Robin would be Two Face,Court Of Owls,League Of Assasins and Killer Croc.

Superman is Bizzaro,Braniac,H'el and Parisite.

Aquaman could be Black Manta.

Forever Evil should only be issue 1 this month, the tie-ins don't start till October.
    DC/Marvel reader. Mostly Superman,Batman,X-Men,Avengers fan...guess I am a fan of most comics.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Batman And Robin would be Two Face,Court Of Owls,League Of Assasins and Killer Croc.

Superman is Bizzaro,Braniac,H'el and Parisite.

Aquaman could be Black Manta.

Forever Evil should only be issue 1 this month, the tie-ins don't start till October.
    Ohh, yes, Ra's League and Croc are certainly the two notable absentees. I suspect that Court of Owls could tie in with Talon if they want one for that comic. Mantra's the most logcal, yes. Nightwing and Batgirl should probably have something, but I've now heard that not every series will be getting a Villain Month Issue. I stuck the Forever Evil stuff down on account of it tying in to Villain Month, but I'll probably mention that as well.

Aquaman has Black Manta and Ocean Master.
    Flash has Reverse Flash, Grodd and the Rogues

DeadSHOT, not Deathstroke, for JLA.
    Check out my New Blog! Just a random assortment of ideas, thoughts, and reviews!

http://heshouldreallyknowbetter.blogspot.com/

Also, it's clear that we aren't getting 1 to 1 issues, but that just because they're in a 'group' doesn't mean they correspond to that title. Cyborg Superman is in the Action Comics (or Superman) group, but that's a Supergirl story. "Batman" features a story about the Ventriloquist, which is a Batgirl villain, written by the Batgirl writer.

Rather than put "?" next to some of these books, I think it's probably better that we just group them by...well, by group. JL, Superman, Batman, Edge, Dark, etc.

So far we've got 4 groups of 4 for Batman, an assortment of JL, 2 groups of 4 for Superman, etc.
    Check out my New Blog! Just a random assortment of ideas, thoughts, and reviews!

http://ifanboy.com/articles/tony-bed...illains-month/

I'm starting to feel that these are largely going to be skippable.

Thanks for the new additions guys, I'm happy to be stumbling across new covers all the time. Will correct Deathstroke to Deadshot as well (is Deathstroke still much of a Teen Titans baddie these days? I'd figure that's where he'd most likely be to show up).

Swamp thing has Arcane. http://www.maxim.com/comics/villains...over-dc-comics

Wonder Woman has First Born as confirmed by Didio and Lee yesterday.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Desaad View Post
    Also, it's clear that we aren't getting 1 to 1 issues, but that just because they're in a 'group' doesn't mean they correspond to that title. Cyborg Superman is in the Action Comics (or Superman) group, but that's a Supergirl story. "Batman" features a story about the Ventriloquist, which is a Batgirl villain, written by the Batgirl writer.
    And I wonder if this means that the "family" members like Batgirl and Supergirl won't be getting their own 23.1 issues. I'm still thinking that Nightwing 23.1: The Prankster is likely.

For the main Green Lantern title, I'm guessing Sinestro, Black Hand and Volthoom, in addition to the already announced 23.1: Relic. The other ongoing GL titles might get skipped.

Wonder Woman 23.1: First Born is all but confirmed (because DiDio said we'd be seeing him, but he didn't specifically say he'd be the title character of an issue), and maybe there'll be a book for Cheetah, Cassandra, and/or Circe (or "the Witch" from the FB's backstory).

I think there could be an Earth 2 13.2: Brutale or Steppanwolf and 13.3: Sato (that's the name of the Apokoliptikan assassin who's been mentioned lately, right?)

Teen Titans could get Trigon or maybe Deathstroke?

If a new SHAZAM comic is coming, how about leading into it with SHAZAM 0.1: Black Adam and SHAZAM 0.2: Doctor Silvana? Or, these could be Justice League 23.2 and 23.3.

Along the same lines, they could do a Question 0.1: The Circle of Eternity. I'm guessing the Question is going to be something of an anti-hero, so giving his "villain's" issue to the presumptive do-gooders could be fitting.

And maybe a Booster Gold 0.1: Chronos, or something like that?

I'm guessing there'll be a Pandora 3.1: Seven Deadly Sins, and maybe a Phantom Stranger 11.1: Sin-Eater.

And maybe an Animal Man 23.1: Splinterfolk.

This won't happen, but I think it would be funny if they would do Constantine 6.1: Constantine!, featuring John at his most roguish.

I'm guessing that the Movement, Green Team, All-Star Western, Superboy, Supergirl, Batgirl, Batwing and Red Hood, GL Corps, Red Lanterns, Larfleeze and Stormwatch will be skipped. And maybe Batwoman, thought it seems like a Batwoman 23.1: Alice would be a good idea.
    Last edited by slvn; 06-04-2013 at 08:29 AM.

New additions added! Solomon Grundy's going to be the second Earth 2 Villain Month Issue, it appears.

Matt Kindt in a Earth 2 issue? OH-MY-GOD!!! PLEASE LET HIM IN EARTH 2 BOOK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Desaad View Post

Rather than put "?" next to some of these books, I think it's probably better that we just group them by...well, by group. JL, Superman, Batman, Edge, Dark, etc.

So far we've got 4 groups of 4 for Batman, an assortment of JL, 2 groups of 4 for Superman, etc.

To go along with that theme.. Bane is defintely connected to Talon.. IIRC, they even have a house ad for it in the last issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinomune View Post
    Matt Kindt in a Earth 2 issue? OH-MY-GOD!!! PLEASE LET HIM IN EARTH 2 BOOK!!!
    Agreed. AGREED.

I could definitely see him writing Earth 2.
    DC/Marvel reader. Mostly Superman,Batman,X-Men,Avengers fan...guess I am a fan of most comics.