Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RandomFalls View Post
    Not really. I'm looking at it right now and comparing it to the cover and I can several differences. The breast plate and skirt are nearly the same but Scott's design is much more simple over than Lee's; it doesn't have the huge leg and arm plates, instead she wearing normal looking boots with an eagle design on the front, and normal bracelets and metal bands round her biceps. She also has a scabbard for her sword, which looks slightly different in design than on the cover but completely different to the huge thing she's lugging in Lee's sketch. Scott's over all is much sleeker and much more simple.
    Well I was in to check it out since I also have the HC version, didnt notice the legwear however (since it's mostly obscured on the cover)

Dr. Poison's Lab Asst. Power Guy's Avatar

Not really. I'm looking at it right now and comparing it to the cover and I can several differences. The breast plate and skirt are nearly the same but Scott's design is much more simple over than Lee's; it doesn't have the huge leg and arm plates, instead she wearing normal looking boots with an eagle design on the front, and normal bracelets and metal bands round her biceps. She also has a scabbard for her sword, which looks slightly different in design than on the cover but completely different to the huge thing she's lugging in Lee's sketch. Scott's over all is much sleeker and much more simple.

Unfortunately I don't have a scanner, otherwise I would have scanned it for you guys. I'll see if I can take a crappy picture with my phone.

Edit: Crappy photo ahoy!!

Thanks for the picture.

She looks breath-taking and much better than the final product we got with all of the clunky armor.
    Check out Hall of Justice Forums at: http://hallofjustice1.proboards.com

Lee's, Reis's, and Scott's take on the outfit all look awesome. In issue #1 you can see that Diana doesn't have the arm armor on. Maybe Nicola's design is from when Diana first appeared to the public. But when the war started, she started to wear the armor on her arms and legs. Although it does make since if the lasso is on her hip as the sword is behind her back. This is what WB should choose as her outfit in the cinamatic universe they are currently trying to create. To avoid the "swimsuit" backlash

She also has a scabbard for her sword, which looks slightly different in design than on the cover but completely different to the huge thing she's lugging in Lee's sketch.
    Sword? That is but her dagger!!

Actually I love the way she is dressed in Injustice Gods Among Us. I think that suit is really functional and still looks "Classic". I wish, though, that they would change her clothes/ armor out a little in her title... She is THE woman in comics, and she's been wearing the same clothes for 2 years...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mne2ssTDzL1s3mlyto1_500.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	114658
    I am really digging the skirt look.

Unfortunately I don't have a scanner, otherwise I would have scanned it for you guys. I'll see if I can take a crappy picture with my phone.

Edit: Crappy photo ahoy!!

I'm usually not a fan of the clunkity-clunk armor, that some DC characters (or characters in any media) don, but I have to say that I prefer the Jim Lee WW Earth-2 armor to Scott's rendition.

Hers, while beautiful, plays it a little too safe for my tastes. Sure there's a distinct difference between this costume and the New 52 one, but for a battle with Darkseid's army that will decide the fate of the earth, I think Lee's rendition works much better for that purpose.

I can easily see Scott's version being the outfit that Wonder Woman wears when she is not involved in a high stakes battle.

Scrumtrilescent

None. The armor makes her too much like all the other Amazons. She's in a class by herself.
    Insert deep or humorous quotation here.

Well, for a good old fashioned end of the world drag out battle at the Gulag type apokolips (see what I did there?) I will always have a soft spot for the golden chicken armor of Kingdom Come.

Past that?

I actually really liked the design for the belt and bracers from JMS' Odyssey storyline, love the battle skirt from Scott's designs posted above, (or Cooke's, or just about any other battle skirt type look) and the golden eagle emblem from, well, several artists.

If I had to pick a single, absolute favorite?

Darwin Cooke. But for me, the absolute best, perfect design for Diana has never been printed, because I havent drawn it yet.