Default Would anyone else be interested in a Superior Spider-man/Steel Spider teamup?

After seeing/reading Ock's interactions with one of his longtime nemesis in the Owl I asked myself who might be somebody else from Ock's/Peter's past who might be cool to see him interact with & I came up with Ollie Osnick. At one point in time he admired Otto fashioning his own version own Octo legs & then of course he drew more inspiration from Peter. The last time Ollie was used was during Warren Ellis's T-bolts run BUT I figured with the whole "freaky Friday" status quo it could be the perfect time to see some Steel Spider/Superior Spider-man interaction again.

What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by classicgmer View Post
    After seeing/reading Ock's interactions with one of his longtime nemesis in the Owl I asked myself who might be somebody else from Ock's/Peter's past who might be cool to see him interact with & I came up with Ollie Osnick. At one point in time he admired Otto fashioning his own version own Octo legs & then of course he drew more inspiration from Peter. The last time Ollie was used was during Warren Ellis's T-bolts run BUT I figured with the whole "freaky Friday" status quo it could be the perfect time to see some Steel Spider/Superior Spider-man interaction again.

What do you guys think?
    I was certainly hoping we'd see a run in with Ollie Osnick myself! I remember his early appearances. :D

Not that he couldn't work around this, but didn't Venom chew his arm off in Thunderbolts?
    Why should I want to make anything up? Life's bad enough as it is without trying to invent any more of it.

"First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you."

Quote Originally Posted by Schmed View Post
    Not that he couldn't work around this, but didn't Venom chew his arm off in Thunderbolts?

Sure did & although nothing has really been followed up since then I can't imagine that doing any favors for his mental state. (dude was shown to be a little off his rocker) They could always get around it by giving him a cybernetic prosthetic which seems to be all the rage & maybe use that aspect of his story (him being an amputee is what I mean) for an interesting encounter with Flash/Agent Venom as well should the Spidey office choose to go that route.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    I was certainly hoping we'd see a run in with Ollie Osnick myself! I remember his early appearances. :D

The first time I really knew anything about the character was during Ellis's T-bolts run. I went back & learned all about the Spider-kid stuff later BUT Warren Ellis is responsible for making me think Steel Spider was pretty badass & interesting (& American Eagle too as long as I'm referencing Ellis's run on T-bolts)

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

I still liked him when he was Dr. Octopus wannabe :)

But yah, I would like to see him in the stories seeing how much he looked up to Otto Octavius!

Quote Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
    I still liked him when he was Dr. Octopus wannabe :)

But yah, I would like to see him in the stories seeing how much he looked up to Otto Octavius!
    I liked the notion in the original story he was in that kids had super villain fan clubs. It made perfect sense. xD

Disciple of En Sabah Nur Harbinger of Apocalypse's Avatar

Whilst SpOck would probably be arrogant and dismiss him as a person... I do wonder whether he would adopt Steel Spider as a sidekick. Mind you, Ocks ego would make him think he wouldn't need a sidekick but a part of me just loves the idea of him adopting a person that worships him on some level.
    I am Apocalypse! Look upon the future and tremble!
    I am as far beyond Mutants as they are beyond you. I am eternal.
    Evil? I am not malevolent, I simply am!

Ock would probably murder him, so I'd rather not see it...