Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lol kids in adult clothing. I wonder if they'll go up against the hellfire club kids

Quote Originally Posted by Peter F. View Post
    Anole isn't really running the company. He, Armor, Blindfold, and Bling! are all on the Board of Directors.

nuAngel just hired his econ class. So expect the company to go bankrupt soon
    If the X-Men can run a school without teaching degrees, Victor, Hisako, Ruth and Roxy should be MORE than competent when it comes to running a business using skills from an economics class.
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

I don't know if young Warren's parents were murdered yet or not, but they ran his company and then Candy Southern did for him, along with rnning the Champions? Defenders? Whichever (and her own company).

He didn't really take the wheel until after Archangel got the feathered wings back, he and Betsy basically retired and weren't active X-Men (they were on-call and showed for major things). That's the only time he was actually acting CEO, he's otherwise always been barely interested in business aside from charity/humanitarian work.

New-Angel is even less interested than normal Warren, and young Warren seems to just want out. Long live NXM economics class
    Psylocke · Magneto · Archangel / Angel · O5
    Magik—Nightcrawler—Marrow—Elixir—X-23—Iceman—Emma

Quote Originally Posted by Peter F. View Post
    Anole isn't really running the company. He, Armor, Blindfold, and Bling! are all on the Board of Directors.

nuAngel just hired his econ class. So expect the company to go bankrupt soon
    He should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadaverine View Post
    I don't know if young Warren's parents were murdered yet or not, but they ran his company and then Candy Southern did for him, along with rnning the Champions? Defenders? Whichever (and her own company).
    Warren's parents died somewhere between the end of the first X-Men series and Giant-Size X-Men IIRC, so they should still be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Time_to_Zap View Post
    If the X-Men can run a school without teaching degrees, Victor, Hisako, Ruth and Roxy should be MORE than competent when it comes to running a business using skills from an economics class.
    I think Iceman might be the one teaching economics

They're doomed

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy D View Post
    He should be fine..
    Blindfold is too busy with her boyfriend to help much

Is no one going to mention the fact that in the future (as conceived by Aaron) Anole has started up his own company. One that appearently earned him enough to start a colony on the moon.
    So yeah, Anole rocks. Worhtington Industries is just a stepping stone for Victor to something far bigger.
    And I'm sure his purple-skinned hubby will be right by his side. :)

Quote Originally Posted by NexusTenebrare View Post
    Is no one going to mention the fact that in the future (as conceived by Aaron) Anole has started up his own company. One that appearently earned him enough to start a colony on the moon.
    So yeah, Anole rocks. Worhtington Industries is just a stepping stone for Victor to something far bigger.
    And I'm sure his purple-skinned hubby will be right by his side. :)
    I agree with most of this post, except Anole and Wiccan are destined to be. Indra belongs with Luz.
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire