Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Senior Member Boonciaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,915

    Default Goku vs. Phoenix

    It's Goku vs. Phoenix (Jean Grey)! Both at the fullest extent of their powers! Who would win?
    "People don't actually like Wonder Woman. They like the idea in their head of what a "wonder woman" ought to be, which usually bears little resemblance to the character in the comics." - JKCarrier

  2. #2
    unclouded sage blackpariah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Blood Mountain
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boonciaver View Post
    It's Goku vs. Phoenix (Jean Grey)! Both at the fullest extent of their powers! Who would win?
    I'm sure Goku has an insane damage soak, but even he can't tank being pulled apart at the molecular level. The question is, can she do it before the blitz?
    The dreams and ideas of free men are as an army of shadows, and as impossible to strike down...
    "Yes, you're better than you ever were, but I'm still me."

  3. #3
    Senior Member AntiPatriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,786

    Default

    The Force that represents Life, Death and Rebirth itself will tear Goku apart with no difficulty at all.

  4. #4
    Blind Resolve Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    13,549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackpariah View Post
    I'm sure Goku has an insane damage soak, but even he can't tank being pulled apart at the molecular level. The question is, can she do it before the blitz?
    If it is Phoenix at full power then I think if can revive the host and what not.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Boonciaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,915

    Default

    What about Goku's newest saiyan form in the new DBZ movie that got released in Japan lately?
    "People don't actually like Wonder Woman. They like the idea in their head of what a "wonder woman" ought to be, which usually bears little resemblance to the character in the comics." - JKCarrier

  6. #6
    Blind Resolve Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    13,549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boonciaver View Post
    What about Goku's newest saiyan form in the new DBZ movie that got released in Japan lately?
    Unknown. Movie is not out on DVD yet.

  7. #7
    Astral God Surtur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    26,370

    Default

    I thought Jean Grey at full power would have telepathy potent enough to just take out Goku that way? I don't think molecular disintegration would enter into it? Goku's mental defenses are nowhere near "can withstand phoenix level telepathy" last I checked.

    I kinda thought she was a cosmic. Has the Phoenix as Jean Grey not ever reached cosmic levels then? Was she only separate from Jean when she did it? Or I guess when "it" did it?
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

  8. #8
    the demon king rules master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    38,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    I thought Jean Grey at full power would have telepathy potent enough to just take out Goku that way? I don't think molecular disintegration would enter into it? Goku's mental defenses are nowhere near "can withstand phoenix level telepathy" last I checked.

    I kinda thought she was a cosmic. Has the Phoenix as Jean Grey not ever reached cosmic levels then? Was she only separate from Jean when she did it? Or I guess when "it" did it?
    in terms of mental powes, goku has some telepathy but not on the level of ms. grey, let alone any kind of mental defenses.
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

  9. #9
    Omnidisciplinary Nerd
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    8,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Unknown. Movie is not out on DVD yet.
    plus, it requires prep

  10. #10
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    27,570

    Default

    Does White Crown Phoenix count here?

    She was amputating timelines and stuff which is a little out of Goku's paygrade.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

    Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

  11. #11
    Blind Resolve Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    13,549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1505627 View Post
    plus, it requires prep
    Only for the first use. It's already unlocked afterwards.

  12. #12

    Default

    phoenix, quite easily.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •