Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    When the two Meet... The MunchKING's Avatar
    The Barracks Of the Paladins of The Eastern Order

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Fox had Bugs in Tiny Toons, though he had at least one bad showing (the prom episode, where he teaches Buster a truly awful method of dancing).
    He didn't do that. Buster picked it up on his own from watching old Bugs cartoons. Bugs spent the whole episode trying to tell Buster NOT to do those dances.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    He didn't do that. Buster picked it up on his own from watching old Bugs cartoons. Bugs spent the whole episode trying to tell Buster NOT to do those dances.
    Oh, right. IIRC, he said that Buster should go to Daffy for dance lessons next time, or something like that.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Fixed.

And it was likely brought up because Pokemon was brought up not a few posts ago.
    In case you didn't notice, I was objecting to Pokemon being brought up as well, since y'know... no anime is allowed for both sides, cause then it wouldn't really be "Cartoon Network vs. FOX" anymore. It is a rule and law that things should stay true to what they are when being discussed and not bring in more irrelevant and external material that were associated with them.

And nice job fixing my quote lol.
    Current Mood: Still Bored/Awkward
    Currently Playing: None (except for maybe my NES/SNES emulator occasionally)
    Madworld Respect Thread

Quote Originally Posted by IssunBoshi View Post
    In case you didn't notice, I was objecting to Pokemon being brought up as well, since y'know... no anime is allowed for both sides, cause then it wouldn't really be "Cartoon Network vs. FOX" anymore. It is a rule and law that things should stay true to what they are when being discussed and not bring in more irrelevant and external material that were associated with them.
    I did notice. I was noting the likely reason for Digimon being mentioned.

And nice job fixing my quote lol.
    Thanks, It truly does look better that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    It's mostly associated with WB since that's where the majority of the DCAU was. But yeah, it started on Fox. 5pm Weekdays. Watched it religiously.
    I loved that show.

If the switch in artistic style switched with the switch in networks, I think the fox version was better. But the newer style stories were just as good. Just liked the more realistic art better...

okay I'll admit it... back then I like the way the women were drawn better :P
    Quarrels and Quills needs some talkative members. If you like to talk, help us grow.

RPG Tools - need a name fast. check this out

Quote Originally Posted by IssunBoshi View Post
    yeah Bugs Bunny (and most members of the Looney Tunes at least) bitchslaps everyone.

haven't seen you in a while, Mr. Primetime.
    I've been busy. I'd tell you all about it, but it probably won't be declassified until at least 2060.

Anyway, there will probably be some type of dueling-banjos type shenanigans going on between the Looney Tunes crew and the Animaniacs for a while (probably including a hilarious exchange between Taz and the Great Wakkorotti), but experience and just straight-up being funnier would win it for the LT's.
    WINNER of CBR's "Books & Elseworlds" Tournament

Watch out! I'll speedblitz you like Kiki on a sugar rush!

POSSESSOR OF: Every videogame, anime, and manga ever made; Starscream's null-ray & cluster bombs, the blade Durandal, the Retcon Cannon, the services of Thief's Law-Ninja, Gendou Ikari's glasses, Ukyo Kuonji's giant spatula, Superpope's cape and miter; and the collective severed head of the Whedonverse.

"Doom drinks your milkshake." --PatchMadripoor

...The thought of Samurai Jack beating the crap out of Sean Hannity warms my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Wjowski View Post
    ...The thought of Samurai Jack beating the crap out of Sean Hannity warms my heart.
    what do you have against him?
    Current Mood: Still Bored/Awkward
    Currently Playing: None (except for maybe my NES/SNES emulator occasionally)
    Madworld Respect Thread