Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Senior Member spiderwire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Raleigh,NC
    Posts
    1,315

    Default Ultron vs Brainiac

    Brainiac makes contact during Marvel's Age of Ultron. Does he have enough alien tech to override a Ultron on his own turf?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Howard Allan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spiderwire View Post
    Brainiac makes contact during Marvel's Age of Ultron. Does he have enough alien tech to override a Ultron on his own turf?
    This has been done dozens of times. Check the thread list to see if a fight has been done before.
    Religion is like a fart. It's only good when all the others stink.

  3. #3
    Senior Member spiderwire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Raleigh,NC
    Posts
    1,315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Allan View Post
    This has been done dozens of times. Check the thread list to see if a fight has been done before.
    I did and nothing came up. Sorry I missed out on the 36 other times it came up.

  4. #4
    Power with girl is better Powerboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    9,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spiderwire View Post
    I did and nothing came up. Sorry I missed out on the 36 other times it came up.
    I just did the same thing and nothing came up.

    I really don't know the answer to the question though my instincts would certainly be that Braniac would find a means to take over Ultron. Not like that's never been done before.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •