Default Listen to a Comic?

Does the audio adaptation of a comic book story intrigue you? I'd like to invite you to check out an adapted science fiction comic book story on the new episode of my free podcast. I'm a comic book fan and creator as well as a radio DJ, and kind of combine the two worlds with my weekly Glow-in-the-Dark Radio shows. The new episode features the adaptation of "Alibi Jones: Blind Eye" which is in my comic The Adventures of Alibi Jones #1. You can find the podcast on iTunes - just search "Glow-in-the-Dark Radio" - or get it here: http://glowinthedarkradio.podomatic....13_31_10-07_00 - it's free audio entertainment!

If you'd like to read some of the comic as you listen, the first four pages are previewed here: http://apps.alibijones.com/gallery/album.cfm?a=14088

My name's Mike Luoma, and these days I'm doing a bunch of writing and creating comics - used to get to hang around on these boards at CBR a lot more than I do now. Hope you don't mind if I share this tonight. I don't mean to be spammy, so in the interest of contributing something back, I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about podcasting or comic book making in general below. And thanks for reading this post. Bigger thanks if you actually click thru... ;)
    Free downloads and more about me and my books at
    Glow-in-the-Dark Radio

Forgot to include the story pitch! Duh...

"At the request of his Aunt Anita, Alibi attends a diplomatic reception on Cat's Eye, where he runs into an old flame – and what sounds like a con game. He really shouldn't get involved with either, but there are lives at stake..."
    Free downloads and more about me and my books at
    Glow-in-the-Dark Radio