Default Question About Batman

This is probably a stupid question.If Batman where to get shot in the head would he die?I mean I know his suit protects him from certain types of things,but Wouldn't it be weaker to shoot at his cowl?I always see Thugs and people who Batman go up against always shoot at his Torso or leg but never head.

Quote Originally Posted by Facelessman2 View Post
    This is probably a stupid question.If Batman where to get shot in the head would he die?I mean I know his suit protects him from certain types of things,but Wouldn't it be weaker to shoot at his cowl?I always see Thugs and people who Batman go up against always shoot at his Torso or leg but never head.
    I can't remember what issue it was, but Batman was fighting Deadshot and Deadshot got shot in the head by someone else. Batman later found out that Deadshot had reinforced plating in the head part of his costume, which allowed him to survive. Batman adapted this design into his costume and it saved him as well.

So to answer your question, yes Batman would survive a headshot unless it hit him in the jaw. That might kill him

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Strike View Post
    I can't remember what issue it was, but Batman was fighting Deadshot and Deadshot got shot in the head by someone else. Batman later found out that Deadshot had reinforced plating in the head part of his costume, which allowed him to survive. Batman adapted this design into his costume and it saved him as well.

So to answer your question, yes Batman would survive a headshot unless it hit him in the jaw. That might kill him
    Wow Thats really amazing...In some way In sorta makes him OP alittle bit lol,I mean Bruce took hits from Superman In The Dark Knight Returns...or is this in a alternative universe and isn't in continuity with all his other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Facelessman2 View Post
    Wow Thats really amazing...In some way In sorta makes him OP alittle bit lol,I mean Bruce took hits from Superman In The Dark Knight Returns...or is this in a alternative universe and isn't in continuity with all his other stuff
    The story I'm talking about was in continuity. I wish I remembered what issue it was. Let me do some digging and try to find the issue.

Found it. It was in the mini-series Batman: Cacaphony

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Strike View Post
    The story I'm talking about was in continuity. I wish I remembered what issue it was. Let me do some digging and try to find the issue.
    That'd be good this is really Interesting,I guess sooner or later He'll have some sort of Jaw protection plate

Batman: No Man's Land, when he first came back, he was standing in the middle of the street, and he was shot in the head. He got back up. Turns out this had been his plan all along, to make the remaining Gothamites think he's unkillable so he could begin retaking the city.
    People are like the stars, there are bright ones and there are those that are dim.
    R.I.P. Hilde.

He was shot in the head while trying to take down a villain who was in a helicopter, the bullets bounced off due to the plating but seemed to cause him some pain. It was in either Hama's or Brubaker's Batman run, and the image has always stayed with me since I first saw it as a kid.

The cowl is made out of triple weave Kevlar, which protects him from being shot in the head and from certain types of blows to the head.

Yeah there was a number of times where he was shot and survived, I think even Red Robin was shot in the head and got up