Default CATWOMAN #0 - question

I'm going back and collecting a lot of the 0 issues. Quick question, does CW 0 issue tie in with the series? or was it a stand alone issue?

I think they're stand alone but I may be wrong.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Both Catwoman zero issues are standalone stories, but both also tied into their respective regular series at the time of release.

The one for the current ongoing series isn't really worth anyone's time or money, however. It appears to have been written by committee and then dialogued by Nocenti and was definitely her weakest issue.

If your a Catwoman fan I say yeah.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Quote Originally Posted by T Hedge Coke View Post
    Both Catwoman zero issues are standalone stories, but both also tied into their respective regular series at the time of release.

The one for the current ongoing series isn't really worth anyone's time or money, however. It appears to have been written by committee and then dialogued by Nocenti and was definitely her weakest issue.
    BOTH 0 issues? I'm not following. I know the 0 issue from current ongoing? What is the other?

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeCup View Post
    BOTH 0 issues? I'm not following. I know the 0 issue from current ongoing? What is the other?
    Her 90s ongoing. Sorry, I should have been clearer there.

The month after Zero Hour, every ongoing had a zero issue origin story.
    Last edited by T Hedge Coke; 05-17-2013 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeCup View Post
    There was an earlier 0 issue, I think it came out between "Her Sister's Keeper" and the first Catwoman on going. The N52 0 doesn't have much to do with the solo title and appears to be in the process of bei g rewritten in the JLA Catwoman arc.