Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Fraction Reaches For The Stars With "Satellite Sam"

Matt Fraction spoke with CBR about teaming up Howard Chaykin for "Satellite Sam," a murder mystery which delves into the seedier side of television's early days. Plus, an exclusive preview of the Image title's first issue.

Full article here.

I have been looking forward to the debut of this since it was announced Fraction and Chaykin were collaborating. Come on July 3!
    Keep your fingers crossed that Hickman decides to do something with Nick Fury and the Secret Warriors after that series ends

This. Hawkguy. FF. New volume of Casanova. Sex Criminals with Chip Zdarsky.

I hate you Fraction.
    Hawkeye, X-Men Legacy, FF, Animal Man, Wonder Woman, Manhattan Projects, Fatale, East of West, Bedlam, Saga, Bandette, Nowhere Men

Chaykin, blehh

I'm really liking the artwork. Looks like a little bit of throwback to the Chaykin style of old. Can't wait to read the book.

I'll be giving it a try. I never know what I'll think of a Fraction book. Sometimes you get Hawkeye and FF. Sometimes you get Thor and Fantastic Four.
    Spider-Man from the beginning! Last ish: ASM #15 - Chameleon hires Kraven (first appearance!) to kill Spidey.