Default Jackal's new Clones -- Why bring their 'deaths' like that !?

I wasn't much into Ben Reilly ...an Interesting character no doubt .. but for some reason the clone years led to a somewhat bitter sweet taste .....

Looking @ the recent pre-Spock Spidrman's issue with Alpha & Jackal ... it was rather evidently pictured that the 'she-spider' clones would end up in 'Goo' !!! once they are dead .... and immediately Jackal suggested that it's one of his tricks or something like that ....

Now cue on Kaine's Death in the recent Kraven's hunt .. I mean .. He literally dies like any normal man once u slice him like a pork ......

Kindly consider the following pointers :-

1.It's a given fact that Kaine & Ben are clones.

2. Kaine being the first - yet not fully perfect clone .... while Ben being the Perfect clone.

3. When Ben dies .. he goes into a similar goo form ...like the recent queen clones .....

Thus , taking all above pointers , only 2 conclusions can be brought about I guess :--

a) The Ben that died is 'not' the clone BEn .. but an impersonating 'goey' clone .... and that he is probably alive somewhere .. ( LEss possibility of that .. though)

b) That Ben is really dead & all clones when they die, they become Goo ... but this theory is negated by the death & resurrection of Kaine & Jackal's statements in the recent issues.

Also, having gone through Slott's work .. one thing I have noticed is that he likes to leave a lot of bread crumbs that make a lot of sense later... So is it that we might hear about Ben Reilly soon .. coz there ought to be some reason that storyline with Alpha & Jackal entered upon the main book rather than a few issues in Alpha's ongoing title...

Ben ought to be back I guess ( theoretically speaking 0
    .. though he would have a lot of explaining to do !!!

Kaine was always an unstable clone. His power-set and biology, have been full of benefits, weaknesses, and anomalies. The whole death thing most likely had an impact on that. And "The Other" was probably a helping factor... You should read it, if you really need to ��. Or better yet just read Wikipedia of all of JMS spider-man stories. There is a lot to "grasp" with those

Quote Originally Posted by CaptenCollin View Post
    Kaine was always an unstable clone. His power-set and biology, have been full of benefits, weaknesses, and anomalies. The whole death thing most likely had an impact on that. And "The Other" was probably a helping factor... You should read it, if you really need to ��. Or better yet just read Wikipedia of all of JMS spider-man stories. There is a lot to "grasp" with those
    lol ... I get what you say ... truly ... I do !!! ..... No one's denying the physiology aspect but certain elements such as 'replacing the reports of Peter & BEn' .... do convince me that i Ben would have been dead .. it wouldnt have been the 'gooey' way ...

Welll ... I guess it's as much as a writer's perspective as he would want to put it ..