Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Roberson, Kowalchuk & Jackson Go Super Spy with "The Strangers"

Writer Chris Roberson, artist Scott Kowalchuk & colorist Dan Jackson tell CBR about "The Strangers," their new ongoing series from Oni Press about a team of '60s super spies with super powers.

Full article here.

Cool retro spy concept – I love the hook;
    The art is amazing – a real nice look!

The FCBD was alright and I'm not a fan of Roberson's work. He hasn't learned the show don't tell lesson in writing yet. That said, I'll be adding this. I just hope it lasts. ONI titles don't sell that we'll and they seem to have a short hook. DB Cooper became a mini Marvel style and I'm still waiting for more Bad Medicine, which one of the writers still said is continuing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafa View Post
    The FCBD was alright and I'm not a fan of Roberson's work. He hasn't learned the show don't tell lesson in writing yet. That said, I'll be adding this. I just hope it lasts. ONI titles don't sell that we'll and they seem to have a short hook. DB Cooper became a mini Marvel style and I'm still waiting for more Bad Medicine, which one of the writers still said is continuing.
    Basically having gone through this with ONI in the past my suggestion is to tradewait.Great company and terrific titles but inconsistent in releasing them.Sometimes it's creators fault and sometimes Oni's.