Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by RedRocker13d View Post
    Look, I understand that a few of the artists are going to need breaks before Trinity War but it doesn't make me feel any better about Gene Ha's artwork. Ivan Reis is an A+ and Gene is around a B for me. Still, it could be waaaaay worse.
    Could be Rob Liefeld, lol
    ~ JUSTICE LEAGUE,JLU, EARTH 2, AQUAMAN, AQUAMAN AND THE OTHERS, AND SUPERMAN / WONDER WOMAN

http://fansoftheatom.deviantart.com/

Reis didn't miss a single issue of Aquaman during his run, and that includes the zero issue (he even had time to do fill-in work on JL #7). But this is the second fill-in in the past three issues. Is he working on something else at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by cmill216 View Post
    Reis didn't miss a single issue of Aquaman during his run, and that includes the zero issue (he even had time to do fill-in work on JL #7). But this is the second fill-in in the past three issues. Is he working on something else at the moment?
    Not only that, but if you go back even further he's been pumping out issues like no other artist for a long time now. I just hope he isn't getting burnt out because he's my favorite artist and it would be a shame if someone as talented as him got put on the backburner.

The art looks nice but I'm still having a hard time getting excited for this. Firestorm is my least favorite DC character and I'm still pissed about Ryan Choi being replaced.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

There are people that don't like Gene Ha's art? That's silly.

I love Ha's work. It gives me warm fuzzies for Top Ten. I echo the dislike for multiple artists on a single book, it's disruptive to the story when they have wildly different styles. I okay with a fill in artist, just have them similar in style the main artist if possible.
    "Gargantua, stop! We're... friends!"
    - Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman

BitterGuy

I would happily buy a Zander Cannon/ Gene Ha creator owned book.

That would make me happier then Gene Ha drawing any DC book. It would make me happier then seeing Top Ten Season Two. It would be a great book.

Image - call them up and demand they make it!

I love his work, just dislike the way he insists on drawing Superman's suit so bulky. We can only see the collar from this preview, but it sure looks pretty thick.

Also agree about Element Woman's entrance, so great. Its funny how invested I am in her when we still have seen so little of her outside of Flashpoint. But Flashpoint sold me big time.

Quote Originally Posted by carterhall1986 View Post
    Could be Rob Liefeld, lol
    Exactly my point!
    Ever-changing Pulls
    DC - Batman, Aquaman, JL, JLD, JLA, Flash, Constantine, Supes Unchaned, Swampy, Wake
    Image - Saga
    Dark Horse - Star Wars

"Featuring fill ins by Andres Guinaldo"

Oh shit....
    "Criminals are a cowardly, superstitious lot." - Dick Grayson
    "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard." - Damian Wayne

BANNED

My biggest problem with Gene Ha is that washed out colorist he drags around. It's just not good for his art style. If you're going to use a slightly animated look, you need more saturated tones and more visual effects. That washed tone fits the Jae Lee/Travel Foreman/Andrea Sorrentino style, no Ha's.