Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    why did they change her costume?
    What costume? Her jewelry?

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce-wayne View Post
    My question was not a complaint on the design, in fact I do sorta like how the spot free region makes her skin, or overall look, less monotonous; my question was about how they seem to have just forgotten about the Justice League version in the new 52 and discarded that redesign for this.

I did like the jewellery in that one though.
    Her cleavage was spot free in Justice League.

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling View Post
    Her cleavage was spot free in Justice League.

Quote Originally Posted by carabas View Post
    Spots and stripes and whatever on cheetahs, tigers and regular houscats is skin pigmentatio, as well as fur colour. If you completely shave a tiger you end up with a lot of scars and a tiger that is still striped.
    I think people may have taken my joking too seriously -_-

BANNED

Spots and stripes and whatever on cheetahs, tigers and regular houscats is skin pigmentatio, as well as fur colour. If you completely shave a tiger you end up with a lot of scars and a tiger that is still striped.
    Just do what travelling circus' used to do, get the animal drunk before you shave it.
    Used to do what with bears so they could present it as a pig-faced lady.

Looks like Cheetah's about to be used as cannon fodder, again. Could be wrong, though. Hope I am, anyway.
    "I collect beings like him and cut them open--so I can hold in my hand what makes them tick."
    Cassandra on Orion of the New Gods (Wonder Woman #26)

She looks kind of like the Deborah Domaine version, which I'm okay with.
    "Kryptonite-laced nail polish. Isn't it too divine? Under all that steel, just a man."
    -- Cheetah, Batman: The Brave and the Bold

There are plans for her with the Society, so I highly doubt Suicide Squad is going to use her as canon fodder and leave it at that. Beyond that, she's still one of Diana's biggest villains and I doubt the Squad has the kind of editorial pull to put an end to a villain of that caliber. She's no Luthor or Joker, no. But she's still a big name within the WW mythos.

I'm thinking that while Cheetah sits in a cell waiting for the Society to give her the green light to do....whatever it is she's there to do.....she gets drafted into the Squad. Which might actually make for some interesting reading.

Getting drafted by Waller, and hence getting that much closer to her, might have been the plan from the start too, but I hope not. Unless someone is involved in Waller's office and set that ball rolling, the odds of Cheetah being drafted seem to poor for the Society to gamble on.

Quote Originally Posted by ascended View Post
    There are plans for her with the Society, so I highly doubt Suicide Squad is going to use her as canon fodder and leave it at that. Beyond that, she's still one of Diana's biggest villains and I doubt the Squad has the kind of editorial pull to put an end to a villain of that caliber. She's no Luthor or Joker, no. But she's still a big name within the WW mythos.
    CATWOMAN used her as cannon fodder and left it at that.
    'The marquis. Well, you know, to be honest, he seems a little bit dodgy to me.'
    'Mm,' she agreed. 'He's a little bit dodgy in the same way that rats are a little bit covered in fur."

And as Cheetah said it in Robot Chicken, "Catwoman's a bitch. All in one word with a capital B".

What?? When was this?

She doesn't have the jewellery in the interior pages of #20 either, judging from the preview. I don't know why artists just randomly decide to tweak character designs everytime the character appears in a new place. It's soo annoying, frankly, and really disrupts a sense of continuity and/or common sense. Did Cheetah throw away her jewellery in the jail cell? Hey, when they can do it to Wonder Woman (bracelets. breastplate, tiara, heck even the face and height) then I guess it's hardly a surprise that it is happening to Cheetah.

She's swinging a minigun now.
    Last edited by The Man From Room X; 06-12-2013 at 08:00 PM.
    Jean Grey : What makes you such a bitch, Emma?
    Emma Frost : Breeding, darling. Top class breeding.

I wish more of the characterization was put on Barbara Minerva, as a ruthless woman using her Cheetah power as a weapon, ..instead of portraying the Cheetah as an alternate personality. I think Geoff Johns is getting that.
    "I collect beings like him and cut them open--so I can hold in my hand what makes them tick."
    Cassandra on Orion of the New Gods (Wonder Woman #26)

Yeah it is weird that she has a mini gun. If she can fight alongside Wonder Woman and Superman, how can a normal cell hold her?? Although she could have been faking being imprisoned and she saw Harley's attack as a diversion to escape. Or maybe the Secret Society helped her out. Solicitations for WW 23.1 state that she'll become the Secret Society's most powerful general. Good to know that her future is looking bright.