Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default ABC Orders "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." to Series, First Teaser Leaks

After months of speculation, Joss Whedon's ABC pilot "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." has been ordered to series by ABC and the first teaser featuring the Hulk has also leaked online. CBR has more details.

Full article here.

Odds are, likely far away from you.............or Toronto

So why is the video posted when it's clearly already stated that it's been taken down?
    Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life.

So glad to hear this news.
    Pull: Avengers, New Avengers, Mighty Avengers, Captain America, Superior Spider-Man, Superior S.M.T.U, Ultimate Universe, Chew, Invincible, Batman & Smallville.

I always seem to miss these leaks. :(

Using a Hulk cameo is a cheap ploy, since clearly that was not Mark Ruffalo. I hope they are not back to using the Hulk as a semi-villain. He's a super-hero, period.

Catch it while you can before it gets taken down again. Think this is likely the intro to the series.

Damn, missed it. Oh well. I'm looking forward to this series though. A big reason is Ming Na, who I'm a fan of as an actress. She's also pretty damn hot.

I'm pretty sure that's Abomination. May even be a clip from The Incredible Hulk. Not watched it in a while so I can't be sure.

http://television.cosmicbooknews.com...-features-hulk
    Captain Britain re-launched.........yes please.

Given the success of Avengers, I would have been shocked if ABC didn't pick this show up. Marvel already made a big deal of it at Comic Con last year. I'm still not convinced it can be a successful show in the long term, but given how much crap is on TV now a days I'm more than happy to give it a chance.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

I too am thinking that's Abomination. When's the pilot airing?
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

ABC hasn't made an official confirmation of the series order yet so who knows when the pilot will be shown ? The teaser really doesn't show much at all.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzq...eld_shortfilms

That is definitely the Hulk from the Incredible Hulk Movie (Norton), not the Abomination. Let's hope that the series confirmation comes soon, and that it airs early fall. This is going to be good. So good. Weekly Marvel goodness on TV. I like the sound of that.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    ABC hasn't made an official confirmation of the series order yet so who knows when the pilot will be shown ?
    One can generally assume it will air in September/October. Something this highly anticipated generally has a pretty quick turnaround from "picked up" to "in production."

I imagine the Hulk thing is maybe something reused from the Hulk movie. I mean, it only looks like a silhouette anyhow but they certainly wouldn't blow their budget on a full Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Using a Hulk cameo is a cheap ploy, since clearly that was not Mark Ruffalo. I hope they are not back to using the Hulk as a semi-villain. He's a super-hero, period.
    I just imagine that when Banner Hulks out, even as a hero fighting a villain, SHIELD must get involved right? Even if just to try and contain the situation. I mean, they have to be seen as having things under control. Plus there is the clean up!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Clark View Post
    That is definitely the Hulk from the Incredible Hulk Movie (Norton), not the Abomination. Let's hope that the series confirmation comes soon, and that it airs early fall. This is going to be good. So good. Weekly Marvel goodness on TV. I like the sound of that.
    Agreed, sounds pretty good.
    Thor: God of Thunder, Indestructible Hulk, Deadpool, Captain Marvel, Avengers, Mighty Avengers, All-New X-Men

Junior Member justiceleagueavenger's Avatar

Oh I hope this is true! ABC please pick this show up!
    Current favorites:

DC:Justice League, Detective Comics, Green Lantern New Guardians, The Flash
    Marvel:All New X-Men, Secret Avengers
    Other: Saga, Velvet, The Walking Dead