Default Sky Lynx vs Transformers Prime Predaking

We all love G1 Predaking because he looks so cool, but let's face it, in the cartoon, Predaking was nothing more than Sky Lynx's chew toy. So what happens when Shockwave's pet dragon from Transformers Prime is sent to destroy G1 cartoon Sky Lynx?

Battle 1: Sky Lynx is not allowed to transform into a shuttle, nor is he allowed to seperate himself into his bird and lynx components. It's strictly beast vs beast.

Battle 2: Sky Lynx gets full use of his abilities.

It's been a while, but at least by high-end feats, G1 Transformers are light years ahead of Prime Transformers in terms of durability, strength, firepower, etc. I wouldn't give Prime Predaking the odds against Swoop, much less the G1 Predacons.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall
    set me free.

I gotta agree with Gorthaur. G1 transformers tend to be incredibly durable (although I personally believe the show didn't want to invest the time and expense of drawing battle damage). Anyway, I think Sky Lynx takes it.
    "Honest Abe's a 'mo!" - Hank Venture from the Venture Bros.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorthaur View Post
    It's been a while, but at least by high-end feats, G1 Transformers are light years ahead of Prime Transformers in terms of durability, strength, firepower, etc. I wouldn't give Prime Predaking the odds against Swoop, much less the G1 Predacons.
    Prime Predaking has tanked an entire energon mine blowing up in his face without getting singed and shrugged off boulders of its collapse like they were drops of water. I’m not remembering the Dinobots having a durability feat that good. I’d say Prime Predaking is definitely beyond them in that regards.

Strength wise, the only thing we know about Prme Predaking is that being buried under tons of rubble means nothing to him. This seems quite in line with what we know of the strength of combiners. Yes, I know Devastator once flew to the center of the Earth to stop a Decepticon drill from destroying the Earth, but I think we can all agree that feat is SMvFL. I remember G1 Predaking slicing through a boulder bigger than him like it was hot butter and Sky Lynx has proven has stronger than G1 Predaking many times, so it’s likely Sky Lynx is stronger than Prime Predaking (at least for now).

Firepower wise, did Sky Lynx ever demonstrate massive firepower? I know he shot lasers from his mouth, but I don’t recall those lasers being anything special. Predaking’s fireballs actually did cause minor damage to Ultra Magnus’ spaceship, so Predaking might actually have the slight advantage here.

I gotta agree with Gorthaur. G1 transformers tend to be incredibly durable (although I personally believe the show didn't want to invest the time and expense of drawing battle damage). Anyway, I think Sky Lynx takes it.
    You’re likely right. Sky Lynx was arrogant, but that’s because his skill and strength were so great that he rarely failed at anything (initially forgot he was very skilled as well as strong). Predaking thus far is still pretty much an extremely tough mindless beast. I guess it’s still a little bit too early for this fight, seeing as we’ve only really gotten a small taste of what Prime Predaking is actually capable of. About the only thing we can say is he’s certainly more impressive than G1 Predaking ever has been. Heck even Menasor has better feats than G1 Predaking.