Default Where are the Secret Warriors these days?

I just finished reading the Secret Warriors omnibus. At the end it's implied that Daisy will take over SHIELD and the rest of her crew is joining her.

After doing some research, I have found that Eden is now "Manifold" and part of the Avengers, and I know that Daisy is still around in Secret Avengers among other places. What about Sebastian, Yo-yo or Jerry? Have they appeared anywhere since Secret Warriors ended? Perhaps in one of Hickman's Avenger books? (I'm a trade waiter so I'm a bit behind on my Avengers stuff at the moment...) Thanks.
    "No job is worth your integrity" - Herm Edwards

I haven't seen any of the others pop up yet but yeah I'm guessing chances are we would see them in Secret Avengers or in Hickman's books.

Administrator Expletive Deleted's Avatar

I assume they're still with SHIELD, but I don't believe they've actually appeared since the end of their series.
    Expletive Deleted

Sebastian Druid showed up in #1, and Spencer says here that he'll be sneaking more in whenever he can--and we haven't seen the last of Sebastian.
    Bobbi Morse: has been on three Avengers teams, worked for SHIELD, evaded the Skrulls for years, received the super soldier serum and Infinity Formula. Still not even a limited series.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkingbird13 View Post
    Sebastian Druid showed up in #1, and Spencer says here that he'll be sneaking more in whenever he can--and we haven't seen the last of Sebastian.
    Cool, thanks for the link. it got weird seeing Sebastian as fit at the end of the SW series, he was that chunky slobish guy for so long.

one hundred ways to die Centipede Damascus's Avatar

Yeah, I have no idea where Yo-Yo and Stonewall have gotten off to.

Quote Originally Posted by Centipede Damascus View Post
    Yeah, I have no idea where Yo-Yo and Stonewall have gotten off to.
    Wonder if Alexander and his dad are due for a jackpot at the slots any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    Wonder if Alexander and his dad are due for a jackpot at the slots any time soon.
    Having Ares and Phobos in some kind of "buddy book" would be awesome. Perhaps throw in Herc as well, since Ares and Herc hate each other, that would bring the drama. When I think of "buddy book" the one that comes to mind is Incredible Hercules, which is probably why I'm saying Herc should be a part of it. Throw in Cho as well, have all 4 of them in there, create some kinda reason why they HAVE to work together, you got teenage boys getting into trouble and causing shenanigans, Dad/son issues, brother issues, all of them have mother issues, it could be great - I'd buy it. It would be nice to have Ares back and not working for Norman Osborn for a change.

one hundred ways to die Centipede Damascus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    Having Ares and Phobos in some kind of "buddy book" would be awesome. Perhaps throw in Herc as well, since Ares and Herc hate each other, that would bring the drama. When I think of "buddy book" the one that comes to mind is Incredible Hercules, which is probably why I'm saying Herc should be a part of it. Throw in Cho as well, have all 4 of them in there, create some kinda reason why they HAVE to work together, you got teenage boys getting into trouble and causing shenanigans, Dad/son issues, brother issues, all of them have mother issues, it could be great - I'd buy it. It would be nice to have Ares back and not working for Norman Osborn for a change.
    No joke, I would buy the hell out of a God Squad comic. Make it a team of Ares, Hercules, Amadeus Cho, Phobos, and Venus.

Quote Originally Posted by Centipede Damascus View Post
    No joke, I would buy the hell out of a God Squad comic. Make it a team of Ares, Hercules, Amadeus Cho, Phobos, and Venus.
    I still wish we'd seen a team up between Cho and Kid Loki before Gillen ripped out our hearts and stomped on them. It would still be good now, but not quite the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    I would love this