Status Quo Cowards Thanos Classic's Avatar

Default The Grand Evil Witch (Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunter) Vs Any Wizard from Harry Potter

Who wins this?

BT blocking them with her wand, aoe wind blast, blur speed, maybe teleportation, could soak bullets, control trees, a wand for flying, CBPH strength, control dogs, etc, and could wand/tk stop a class 1 troll.
    Batman should call Superman or Wonderwoman to put an end to Crime in Gotham Forever. It'd only take about 3 minutes...

Well the speed pretty much clinches it here. Nobody in HP is a bullet timer and if this person has tk to stop a Class 1 being then that is more then enough to snap the neck of any witch or wizard in HP. Though obviously Voldemort with horcruxes in tact would be problematic, but other then that..
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

So you put a bullet timer against a group of people with mostly normal human reflexes?

What exactly do you think is going to happen?

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar

Dumbledore (book version) may have enough time to teleport away. If so, he's got a plethora of ways of to take her down, most likely.

But I don't like his odds without that initial teleport.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell's Brigade; 05-09-2013 at 04:33 AM.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

Wins on CBR

Yeah Dumbledore and Voldemort, top grade wizards, would have one hell of a time dealing with her. She'd be waaaaaay too fast for any spoken spell, and in the time it takes for anything to be shot at her, like Avada Kadavra, she'd be on the move.
    Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Dumbledore (book version) may have enough time to teleport away. If so, he's got a plethora of ways of to take her down, most likely.

But I don't like hid odds without that initial teleport.
    Even book Dumbledore is nowhere near a bullet timer when it comes to reflexes, I'm not seeing how he teleports before a neck snapping.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Misaka railguns her.

Magic > Science.

Yeah, this has nothing to do with the topic, but come on, teleporting bullet timer but non bullet timer teleporter.

Status Quo Cowards Thanos Classic's Avatar

The Wand/tk thing didn't really show good control. All she did was lift up a troll and toss him really hard. I doubt she could crush them or anything given her limited use. She also seems to need to be immobile to use that move.

The bullet-timing is definitely a big advantage. However, personally, I'm not sure it's full on BT. She was deflecting shotgun shells and showed at least ringer speed all around. But she was using her wand that seemed to have some kind of shield...maybe she was anticipating and swing prior to the shots? Probably just a BT though.

meh. How does this go if her speed is gimped to Potter Wizard level?
    Batman should call Superman or Wonderwoman to put an end to Crime in Gotham Forever. It'd only take about 3 minutes...

Quote Originally Posted by Becoming An Anthropologist View Post
    The Wand/tk thing didn't really show good control. All she did was lift up a troll and toss him really hard. I doubt she could crush them or anything given her limited use. She also seems to need to be immobile to use that move.

The bullet-timing is definitely a big advantage. However, personally, I'm not sure it's full on BT. She was deflecting shotgun shells and showed at least ringer speed all around. But she was using her wand that seemed to have some kind of shield...maybe she was anticipating and swing prior to the shots? Probably just a BT though.

meh. How does this go if her speed is gimped to Potter Wizard level?
    Then it comes down to a quickdraw, unless she can no sell the various polymorph spells, the Curses, and if we're using the movie versions, some fairly impressive energy manipulation.