View Poll Results: With AvX has Marvel irreversibly gone hero vs hero?

Voters
35. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Yes

3 8.57%
  • No

23 65.71%
  • For a while

9 25.71%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Vision is being controlled by Ultron and Wolverine killed Pym. I don't think it is hero vs. hero though
    SpOck/"Superior"'s number one hater

The curious one.

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    No. There are (at least) 80%-90% of Marvel's comics that are heroes fighting villains. The only one I can think of that is even remotely like that may be a certain X-title.
    Yes but I think the question we have to ask is how permanent that is. Whether a character is hero or villain is a very malleable choice in the Marvel universe. Sometimes I think that Marvel's definition of hero breaks down to a character who sells well no matter what their motivation or actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_S View Post
    Yes but I think the question we have to ask is how permanent that is. Whether a character is hero or villain is a very malleable choice in the Marvel universe. Sometimes I think that Marvel's definition of hero breaks down to a character who sells well no matter what their motivation or actions.
    Well...yeah, it's a company
    "On Olympus, we measure Wisdom against Athena, Speed against Hermes, Power against Zeus. But we measure Courage... against Captain America." - Hercules, Captain America #444