Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Default Batman and Red Hood # 20 Preview/Discussion

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=16402

And this is where I suddenly start to think; "Oh damn. Tomasi's going to sell me on Carrie Kelley."

Nice preview. Don't know quite how Jason'll factor in.
    "Everything hs changed. ‘Dark’ entertainment now looks like hysterical, adolescent, ‘Zibarro’ crap." - Morrison, 2008.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

I want Damian, back.

now that thats out of the way... Preview seemed damn good. So far B&... are hitting each issue out of the park.
    DEAD BABIES AVAILABLE NOW
    ORDER NOW Blog Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Retro315 View Post

And this is where I suddenly start to think; "Oh damn. Tomasi's going to sell me on Carrie Kelley."

Nice preview. Don't know quite how Jason'll factor in.
    Since the last issue of RHatO happened after this issue of Batman and... I would hope it would at least explain what event occured in it that lead Jason to come to the decision that having is memory wiped was a good idea. I would also hope he has some significant part he is playing here since Bruce is seeking, as of last issue anyway, a way to resurrect his son and Jason has himself been resurrected. Those are the two things I'm looking for here, however I've not been very happy with Tomasi on the title since the beginning and I'm expecting much less than this here because of that. I'm not expecting to be anything other than disappointed here in other words but maybe he'll surprise me this one time. Who knows.
    Characters come and go, revamped and revisited. But as long as you enjoyed them, remember them and continue to appreciate them, then that character, your hero or heroine, will always exist.

Just skimmed the preview -- don't want to spoil the story, but damn, I'm still loving what Tomasi and Gleason are doing with this book...
    DC: Action Comics - Detective Comics - Batman and... - Batman - Justice League
    Marvel: All-New X-Factor

I wonder when people will accept that Damian is dead.........I mean it has to have been a month in universe already but here in this title Batman is just not getting over it.
    Currrently Reading- Suicide Squad,Justice League,Batwoman,Batman,Batman and Robin,Detective Comics, Wonder Woman,Batman Eternal,Mighty Avengers,All new X-factor,Justice League 3000 and Harley Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    I wonder when people will accept that Damian is dead.........I mean it has to have been a month in universe already but here in this title Batman is just not getting over it.
    Well I would imagine that's because this title isn't set that long after it and these "Batman and" team-ups are likely set in a short period of time than the number of months would lead you to believe.

Wow, Carrie Kelly is INCREDIBLY annoying in those pages, Bruce should have held on to that slap he gave Harper Row a few issues back...

I am curious to see how this whole issue with Damian's death is going to be handled. In both Batman Inc, and here, Bruce claims that Damian has gone abroad. How long is that story going to fly?

The Alpha and The Omega Godlike13's Avatar

Looks good.

Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Batman and Red Hood #20

The massive fallout from the recent events in BATMAN, INCORPORATED take Batman to the very limits of his sanity...will The Red Hood pull him back-or push him over the edge?

Full preview here.

so.. more Carrie Kelly.. she may actually do something this issue...
    Comic Book Deaths 2012
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7SvM6adTeY

Bring back Ultimate DAZZLER!!

Man Peter Tomasi is rocking this book! Each entry seems to get better & better. I'm also loving Carrie's entry into this series. It comes across as a natural transition. However, I get the feeling Peter is a little pissed off to have lost Damian as a co-star. I know most of us still are. I could be projecting though....but i doubt it.

Can't wait, preview looks real good and Carrie by Pat looks much better this issue. "Love those redheads man"
    Last.FM || Favorite Hero: Aquaman || Favorite Neutral: Red Hood || Favorite Villain: Black Manta

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Carrie become Robin really. From what I've seen she'd be a better choice than Harper

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    Well I would imagine that's because this title isn't set that long after it and these "Batman and" team-ups are likely set in a short period of time than the number of months would lead you to believe.
    IMO, this is the story that should have been told across the Requiem tie-ins.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.