Question Need help on...Old-ish wolverine comic books?

Hi!

I'm not much of a collector, but i'm willing to start. I want to buy a semi-old wolverine/x-men comic book, but since i've deciding to start slow (very slow). That being said, I was wondering if anyone knows of an cool wolverine related comic book issue in the 200USD range. Any expertise will be much appreciated!

Thanks for helping!!!

do you want them to be in good condition? try the wolverine 1982 4 issue mini series. You can probably find all 4 issues in good shape for that price. Very first Wolverine mini.plus it has a great creative team.
    Hi, my name is Peter Parker and I make satanic pacts with demons. .I shall not buy Amazing Spider-Man until the marriage returns. Be a part of the movement.

website messed up
    Hi, my name is Peter Parker and I make satanic pacts with demons. .I shall not buy Amazing Spider-Man until the marriage returns. Be a part of the movement.

Exactly what drwho said. The 1982 4-part mini-series is one of the best Wolverine stories ever. You should be able to get all four issues for that price in very decent shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero-X View Post
    Exactly what drwho said. The 1982 4-part mini-series is one of the best Wolverine stories ever. You should be able to get all four issues for that price in very decent shape.
    You should have some left over for Uncanny X-Men #133, a great Wolverine issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Thomas View Post
    You should have some left over for Uncanny X-Men #133, a great Wolverine issue.
    Absolutely. Last panel of 132 and all of 133. That's really when Wolverine began to kick ass!

Thanks for all your help guys! I think il look around and see where they sell these comic book issues. Can anyone recommend a good website that sells legit copies of old comic books??

Again, thank you for your suggestions!

what is the issue number?? I can't seem to find it. Thanks for your help by the way!