Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot View Post
    Either they dispel the rumours that the character is gay. Or make him gay. Only so many times they can make in story jokes about the character sexuality before it gets boring and dumb. While doing nothing for his character development. Still no matter what they do they will be someone accusing the character of being gay.
    I wish they'd just go ahead, reveal Bobby as bisexual, and piss everyone off. It wouldn't write off his feelings for his previous girlfriends, and it would open up some interesting storytelling opportunities.

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot View Post
    Either they dispel the rumours that the character is gay. Or make him gay. Only so many times they can make in story jokes about the character sexuality before it gets boring and dumb. While doing nothing for his character development. Still no matter what they do they will be someone accusing the character of being gay.
    I'm pretty sure he is guilty. He should go to a gay internment camp.

I personnaly don't think it will be a coming out story, because of what's happening in WatXM.
    Last edited by Nicoclaws; 05-08-2013 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Cody View Post
    I wish they'd just go ahead, reveal Bobby as bisexual, and piss everyone off. It wouldn't write off his feelings for his previous girlfriends, and it would open up some interesting storytelling opportunities.
    Or bisexual. Always keep forgeting that a person may or female can be both. It's not going to piss off the "see we knew Iceman was always gay" fans. If anything they will for good or bad be validated. Fans who prefer him straight may get pissed though. If it enhances his character development maybe they should make Iceman bisexual. If to increase sales and try to show how "trendy" Marvel is because they have straight, gay and bisexual characters than no.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecooler2u View Post
    I agree with you I don't see Iceman as being gay at all. Sure some writer wrote Northstar as having a thing for him way back in the day and it was bad fan-fiction type writing but I always saw Bobby Drake as private with his relationships like Opal Tanaka from the X-Factor days (whatever happened to her anyway? I forget) so him being open about kissing Kitty is new for him as well as for her. Just because someone is private with their relationships doesn't mean they are gay. I prefer keeping the women I date to myself, mixing with family always has some kind of issue or another either the woman don't like the family or vice versa. Who needs all the drama? Not much of an issue if you treat it like a separation between church and state. People really forget about his serious relationship with Opal drawn by Whilce Portacio. Otherwise a lot of people have written Bobby Drake badly over the years or as a background character so he rarely got the spotlight with relationships.
    Good point about Iceman not being gay because as a character he likes to keep his feeling to himself. By that logic that would mean I'm gay too. Unlike some of my buddies I don't feel the need ot see the need to tell the world everything I feel. Or who I dated. As well as sometimes not telling the family. Don't need the drama. Too bad the relationship with Opal never went anywhere. Then again who knows maybe it was Mystique disguised as Opal as well. One never knows.
    Last edited by sureshot; 05-08-2013 at 05:07 AM.
    Havok was right.

Jean loves me this I know... for the Church tells me so. Like minded ones to her belong, the haters are weak but they strong.

Just read this. Marjorie Liu, so far has written the worst Polaris I think I've ever read. Awful.

Oh Gambit remember when we were Horsemen of Apocalypse together that was hilarious
    I mean wtf?
    http://blanchett.t15.org
    Please pledge only 5 days left for Kirsten Vangness' hilarious Kill Me Deadly movie!http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...lm-noir-comedy

Quote Originally Posted by blanchett View Post
    Just read this. Marjorie Liu, so far has written the worst Polaris I think I've ever read. Awful.

I mean wtf?
    Pretty much. Shifting from a focus on Northstar to a focus on Iceman isn't exactly what I call an improvement, either, but maybe it's just me. I did like Mystique, though.

I mean wtf?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundowhn View Post
    Pretty much. Shifting from a focus on Northstar to a focus on Iceman isn't exactly what I call an improvement, either, but maybe it's just me. I did like Mystique, though.
    Someone should make a review thread

Also Polaris is 5 min away from a breakdown at any given time, so that line seems believable to me.
    Ranking the Periods of X-Men History
    X-Book Marvel NOW Timeline
    X-Poster of the Month: April 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Quote Originally Posted by AgentFelix View Post
    Someone should make a review thread

Also Polaris is 5 min away from a breakdown at any given time, so that line seems believable to me.
    Why not? I'm bored.

BANNED

I mean wtf?
    Is....that an actual line?

Quote Originally Posted by Supergod View Post
    Sadly, yes

Go take a chill pill ProfeZZor X's Avatar

I'm so looking forward to reading this when I get off of work today... You guys/girls keep me posted.

Retired

I mean wtf?
    Quote Originally Posted by Supergod View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundowhn View Post
    Sadly, yes
    I thought it was fine. That's just how she flirts. Polaris is awkward around Gambit because she wants him.

PAD's All-New, All-Different X-Factor: From The Beginning
    X-Poster of the Month & Year: (August) 2012 | March 2013
    Come to Deathstrike & .A: Mutant League Champions 2013

I think everyone is misreading the line. She meant hilariously pathetic, not hilariously funny. Those two were some of the worst Horsemen ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Cody View Post
    Cloud wouldn't be pissed. She/he would be very, very, very happy. That could be a way to bring Cloud back.

What would have happened if Cloud had merged with the Phoenix Force? "I'm fire! I'm light! I'm rebirth! I have the power of the stars! I...I...I don't really feel different from before..."