Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default C2E2: Dark Horse has Spring Fever

Dark Horse Comics hosted their 2013 Spring Fever Panel at C2E2, announcing a slew of projects including new horror comics, "Star Wars" developments, "Itty Bitty Hellboy" and more.

Full article here.

I'm most curious to hear about Nexus. Will Dark Horse continue with the Nexus Archives? For that matter, will they collect and put out the Nexus stories that have been in "Dark Horse Presents"?

A gooooooooooooooooooood news
    "Someone asked about the future of "Star Wars" at Dark Horse, to which Allie responded, "There's no plans to move anything. We talk to Lucasfilm all the time about it, and nothing has come down from Disney to make any changes."
    Avengers, New Av., Mighty Av., Secret Av., Uncanny Av., Young Av., Inhumanity, Thor God of Thunder, Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolinhed View Post
    I'm most curious to hear about Nexus. Will Dark Horse continue with the Nexus Archives? For that matter, will they collect and put out the Nexus stories that have been in "Dark Horse Presents"?
    I don't know if they'd continue with the Archives, but I do wonder if the Omnibuses will continue after Vol 4. We at least know they're going that far. If so, the DHP stories that they're currently doing would all be after the last regular Nexus issue, which I believe was #104.