Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wait... Are you agreeing with or opposing my claim?

Megalomaniac dictators owe their careers to bullies (credit to Overmaster)

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's habitual, but anyone below cage fighter level is likely to get my scrotum in their face at some point. - Sir Fury

There's a voice, that keeps on calling me....

Quote Originally Posted by Wavemaninawe View Post
    Wait... Are you agreeing with or opposing my claim?
    Yes.

[Limit watoosie.]
    Yes, I know the voices aren't real. But they do have some VERY good ideas....

I know that Kens PP shenanigans are pretty ridiculous, what with raising the dead and using them on unliving machinery, but i cant see how even he can PP something that is desintegrated and thus no longer has form. More likely he has taught hokuto shin ken to his leather vest, enabling it to no only contain his overwhelming pecs but actually regenerate from nothing under its own power.
    Hokuto Shinken has a 2000 yr history.

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

I think Hulk's pants are more powerful. I mean, Kenshiro's vest respawns, but presumably the dirt, sweat and grime on it don't, so it's effectively self-laundering. The pants? Have been covering Hulk's sweaty 'nads for a long time, and Hulk never washes them because the laundromat won't let him loiter there sans pants. So his pants have definitely become pretty powerful, if you know what I mean.

Dumping them in the fires of Mount Doom just sounds like a good way to heat them up and exacerbate the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Hokuto Shinken has a 2000 yr history.
    Im pretty sure that there were no biker vests 2000 years ago.

Then again... There were no tanks either, but that sure as hell dudnt stop them from making a technique for pressure pointing one.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Smiley View Post
    I think Hulk's pants are more powerful. I mean, Kenshiro's vest respawns, but presumably the dirt, sweat and grime on it don't, so it's effectively self-laundering. The pants? Have been covering Hulk's sweaty 'nads for a long time, and Hulk never washes them because the laundromat won't let him loiter there sans pants. So his pants have definitely become pretty powerful, if you know what I mean.

Dumping them in the fires of Mount Doom just sounds like a good way to heat them up and exacerbate the problem.
    Are you implying that hulks vaporised ball sweat would turn into some kindo of airborne contaminant? Like in return of the living dead?

Megalomaniac dictators owe their careers to bullies (credit to Overmaster)

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's habitual, but anyone below cage fighter level is likely to get my scrotum in their face at some point. - Sir Fury

Im pretty sure that there were no biker vests 2000 years ago.

Then again... There were no tanks either, but that sure as hell dudnt stop them from making a technique for pressure pointing one.
    The practitioners of Hokuto Shinken specifically made techniques that were designed to counter every possible scenario 2000 years into the future. i.e. they were ahead of their time.

Kenshiro has numerously explained this. =)