pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Default Oeming's The Victories, really an ongoing?

So Diamond shows the new Victories series, which was claimed as a new ongoing after the mini-series last year, as #1 (of 5). So will the new Victories really be an ongoing? A series of mini-series? Or just a new single mini-series and the "now an ongoing" claim was false?
    Comics were happier before the Internet turned writing superhero stories into fruitless attempts to impress/entertain a small group of ppl who appear to hate comics and their creators.
    Grant Morrison

According to Dark Horse's website it's an ongoing, it might be that he'll take breaks after arc conclusions, but continue the numbering. We'll see after #5 or when Dark Horse releases solicitations for, what will it be, October, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastermaster View Post
    According to Dark Horse's website it's an ongoing, it might be that he'll take breaks after arc conclusions, but continue the numbering. We'll see after #5 or when Dark Horse releases solicitations for, what will it be, October, I think.
    thanks. yeah, I didn't want to wait, I prefer planning my pull list ahead of time, especially w/ minis. Maybe I can ask Oeming on twitter (does he have a twitter?)?
    Comics were happier before the Internet turned writing superhero stories into fruitless attempts to impress/entertain a small group of ppl who appear to hate comics and their creators.
    Grant Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Cheesesteak View Post
    thanks. yeah, I didn't want to wait, I prefer planning my pull list ahead of time, especially w/ minis. Maybe I can ask Oeming on twitter (does he have a twitter?)?
    he posts on here, he just put up a video of inking some victories stuff the other day. it's in this forum, prob on page 2 now.
    SPACE FOR RENT!

Quote Originally Posted by weeks View Post
    he posts on here, he just put up a video of inking some victories stuff the other day. it's in this forum, prob on page 2 now.
    nice, thanks, weeks. I'll check that out too. Hopefully then he notices this thread and replies!
    Grant Morrison

Thanks guys! Yes, the Victories is ongoing- any breaks are just for the TPBS to come out, but its generally monthly- as well as Powers. For the forseeable future this is it for me, Powers and the Victories. Thanks!
    Oh yea, twitter is @oeming

thanks for the info, Michael! Liked the first issue of the new ongoing. I gotta get the TPB of the original miniseries when it comes out! =D
    Grant Morrison