Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Marvel Debuts Djurdjevic's "Infinity" #1 Variant

Cosmic threats and redesigned Avengers highlight the movie poster-eque cover by Marko Djurdjevic for Jonathan Hickman's incoming Marvel Comics event "Infinity."

Full article here.

That is bad ass.

Sad Hawkguy in the snow CyberHubbs's Avatar

I dig it. Very cool.
    I know Kevin Nichols through a guy that knows a gal. Small world!

If nihilism didn't take some delight in destruction one might suspect nihilists were an unnaturally morbid sort.
    -Theophilus

I want a poster of this on my wall.

IMMEDIATELY.
    Steve Rogers: You ready to follow Captain America into the jaws of death?
    James Barnes: Hell, no! The little guy from Brooklyn who was too dumb not to run away from a fight. I'm following him."

That's hot. It looks like a movie poster. Pretty epic. I can't wait for this event.

Amazing cover. Makes me even more excited for this event.

sigh. And that right there is one of my major concerns with Marvel. It's a COMIC BOOK, not a movie.

Brilliant. When do we get the trailer?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    sigh. And that right there is one of my major concerns with Marvel. It's a COMIC BOOK, not a movie.
    thats is why it is a VARIANT COVER, you can go buy the regular comic booky cover. there is no freaking reason to deny thoose that want such something epic and amazing like this. its called breaking the barriers of the medium and trying new things.

BANNED

so freaking pro, please god let Marko Djurdjevic start working at a offical capacity for marvel again, please!

Lame cover. I absolutely hate computerized comic book art.

On another note...I never understand the Marvel Universe's timeline... I thought Age of Ultron was going down right now. Is this Infinity business happening at the same time or right after? And what about the character's individual series? How do they fit in into the overall time? Last I heard Cap was stuck in another dimension for like...10 years...how can he be stuck there and also going off into space with Infinity??

I would say thank God I only really follow X-Men but they are just as confusing too... and comic-book companies wonder why new readers aren't jumping on board gleefully. The Marvel and DC Universe are basically impenetrable to a newbie. All they can enjoy is the art.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    Yeah. All they have in common is cinematic visuals, general three-act stories, and fantastical archetypes.

If nihilism didn't take some delight in destruction one might suspect nihilists were an unnaturally morbid sort.
    -Theophilus

Quote Originally Posted by Sandinista View Post
    Lame cover. I absolutely hate computerized comic book art.

On another note...I never understand the Marvel Universe's timeline... I thought Age of Ultron was going down right now. Is this Infinity business happening at the same time or right after? And what about the character's individual series? How do they fit in into the overall time? Last I heard Cap was stuck in another dimension for like...10 years...how can he be stuck there and also going off into space with Infinity??

I would say thank God I only really follow X-Men but they are just as confusing too... and comic-book companies wonder why new readers aren't jumping on board gleefully. The Marvel and DC Universe are basically impenetrable to a newbie. All they can enjoy is the art.
    Infinity hasn't even come out in stores yet.

-Theophilus

Always love Djurdjevic's portrayal of Marvel characters. Looks like from the cover Ex Nihilo will be taking part in the Infinity event with the Avengers.
    Last edited by NewMutant_Elouise; 04-29-2013 at 11:06 AM.

Nice work by Djurdjevic as always. Quick question though, I don't read anything with Hulk in it so I'm curious if he has worn that armor in anything yet or only on solicits and what not?
    "I aim to misbehave." - Mal
    "Thatís why I need Ruby Quartz glasses, íCause when I glance thereís a chance I might blast the masses" - Evidence