Cool New to comics here

Hey guys, Im vince. I read all the starting novels you should read to get into batman. Im haveing trouble finding a series like detective comics or all new 52 batman for example. Any suggestions?

How familiar are you with Batman?

Welcome Vince.

It depends if you want to go back to where it all began, where it all began again or where it sort of began one more time but with little change or where it began with so many changes but not enough good ones.

There's the Batman Chronicles which have the first few years of Batman from the 1939/40s or Batman: Year One from 1986 in trade or Batman 2nd Series #1 and up in trades.

Essentially trades are the way to go.
    "Mistah Joker, he dead."

I would definitely agree, go with trades. Start with Year One, then I'd suggest Long Halloween, Haunted Knight & Dark Victory. You can pretty much follow through how you want after that, though there is some chronology if you want to follow it

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    Hey guys, Im vince. I read all the starting novels you should read to get into batman. Im haveing trouble finding a series like detective comics or all new 52 batman for example. Any suggestions?

Go to a comic store, or at least a book store. If has a magazine section, most likely has comics too - usually carries both Batman / Detective in their stands, as well as often, Batgirl / Nightwing / Batman & Robin / ect.

The Slender Man vampiric_cannibal's Avatar

For new stuff, go digital. For old stuff, do trades. There is a lovely sticky with all the good stuff: http://forums.comicbookresources.com...-Recent-Events
    I would like to say for the record that this is the FIRST TIME I've withheld dong when someone was so desperately asking for some.
    Brian C Wood