Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Action Ace View Post
    No.

Bamtan '66 and a Superman/ Batman team up book are coming soon. I'd also like a solo book for Tim Drake, Gotham Central and a return of Brave & the Bold.
    Same here. I want a solo Tim book as well

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Strike View Post
    Same here. I want a solo Tim book as well
    I'd agree with you if it was the pre-Flashpoint version of Tim . . . Teen Titans #0 showed me that New 52 Tim is a stranger who I want nothing to do with (unless they want to kill him off, too).
    Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I'd agree with you if it was the pre-Flashpoint version of Tim . . . Teen Titans #0 showed me that New 52 Tim is a stranger who I want nothing to do with (unless they want to kill him off, too).
    Yeah, that goes without saying

Theoretically I love all the Bat books. I think the 5 Bruce Wayne starring books are all good in their own way, and everyone else is slowly gaining their own voice.

In practice it turns out a little differently...
    Buffy: Season 10~Angel & Faith Vol. 2~Serenity: Leaves on the Wind
    Ultimate: Spider-man~FF~All-New Ultimates
    Forever Evil~Batman~Green Arrow
    Hawkeye~Uncanny X-Men

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    See, I would not mind a Red Robin solo book as long as it's not written by that-guy-whose-name-won't-be-discussed. I mean hell, in Batman & Red Robin, despite only getting, what, five pages in the whole story, those five pages written by Tomasi felt more like Tim than the twenty issues of that-book-that-we-don't-talk-about-here. So, yeah, I'm not against it, but for gods sake, just by a writer who gets the character a bit more. Candidates: Tynion, Tomasi, BQM.