Default Baron Mordo vs Dr Doom

1) With 1 hour prep-time.

Fight takes place on Earth.

2) No prep-time.

Arena fight.

Who takes it?

First fight should be a stomp given this is Doom and the other person getting prep isn't Reed Richards or Thanos.

Second fight I'm not sure who is better when it comes to pure sorcery, but Doom also has his tech to fall back on too so I'd think he could still win.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

There's a voice, that keeps on calling me....

Instinctively, I'd say Mordo is the better mage, but it doesn't make any difference here because:

Without prep: Doom has... well, other stuff, and much better combat feats.

With prep (i.e. where a mage like Mordo should really come into his own): Oh, come on! Doom + prep? Seriously?
    Yes, I know the voices aren't real. But they do have some VERY good ideas....

Seriously?

Why?

DOOM DEMANDS MORE NACHOS!

Mordo's prep feats come with an asterisk, but are pretty badass - with prep, he easily outclasses a prep-free Classic Strange.

But the asterisk is a biggie - Mordo's prep usually involves a unique McGuffin (so, not Rumbles-usable) or requires deals with particular extra-dimensional beings (questionable on Rumbles).

I mean, extremely powerful Marvel magic very often involves calling on an extradimensional source - there are no Crimson Bands of Cytorrak if Cytorrak decides not to answer your call. So Rumbles rules about asking for help can't really apply to those if we want them usable at all, but there is a big difference between calling the Bands (basically an anonymous "send SMS for free ringtone" kind of thing) and negotiating-into-selling-your-soul-and-oh-yeah-two-thirds-of-universe-to-Dormammu for a Faltine-level power-up.

And I'm leery about granting that second one as valid prep, since it's basically saying it's fine to ask for help from dudes on speed-dial, as long as they don't live in your own dimension, or as long as you pay for it. Meaning, Bill Gates should be able to pay Superman a billion dollars (most donated to his favorite charity, of course) in return for his help in a prepped Rumble.

I'm leery on Mordo taking either one. He's the better sorcerer - sorry, Vic, but you're outclassed here - but even with 1-hour prep-time he's not coming up with something insane to crush a prepped Doom. And without prep, he's not just facing Doom-With-Magic, he's up against Doom-With-His-Magic-And-Armor, and I don't like those odds.

Maybe he'll hork out the Crimson Bands in such a way that it takes Doom out of the fight, or the Roving Rings of Raggadorr, but I'm not too sanguine on him pulling it off before Doom starts laying in with the 'Thor-Hurting' stuff.