Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default John Romita Jr. is Ready For More "Kick-Ass"

With "Kick-Ass 3" looming, CBR spoke to co-creator John Romita, Jr. about his inspiration for Dave Lizewski, drawing Marvel characters vs. creator-owned and not trusting everything Mark Millar says.

Full article here.

One of my favourite artists.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Gone Shoggey somewhere between Bogan and Albion

His style certainly fits Kick Ass (going by previews alone.) - I've got a few 90s comics with his work lying around. It's interesting to see how he's evolved. Seems like a nice guy too.

His art is not my cup of tea on Captain America, but my not enjoying that has as much to do with Remender as it does John's art style.
    Who squeezed the Shaman?

This is excellent news! John Romita Jr., please stay away from drawing Marvel characters.

John Romita Jr is one of my favorite storytellers and structurally his figures are great but always wonder why Palmer and janson (in recent years) don't get more bold with his work and jazz it up like Williamson and old school klaus Janson did during the 80's and 90's

Latverian Tourism Bureau Iron Maiden's Avatar

I really dislike Klaus Janson on just about anything. He has too heavy a technique IMO. I think Romita's work looked better when he was on ASM and I believe Scott Hanna was inking.
    "...Doom's enemies have not the mettle to challenge him host to host, tooth to nail... As economic and military options fail them, they resort to simple rudeness."