Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cool idea by Marvel. They need more villain books. I will check into this.
    Pull List: Saga, East of West, Aphrodite

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost. View Post
    And now the series has picked up. I still think that issues 1-3 should have been condensed into two issues, but this one makes it all work since we get the payoff. Noah was a red herring, we have our real villain, and Morbius has started kicking butt and taking names.

I would love to see this push forward as long as possible, expanding on Morbius and the cast of (mostly) normal characters in Brownsville. I hope Noah's girlfriend is a recurring character in this series...
    I know I may be in the minority, but I loved Rochelle! She may not be nice or even hot, but she kicked so much ass in the short time we've had her.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I know I may be in the minority, but I loved Rochelle! She may not be nice or even hot, but she kicked so much ass in the short time we've had her.
    Agreed. Morbius needs recurring characters outside of just his friends too, so I'd like to see Rochelle stick around. I would love to see one or two other VERY small-time heroes/villains join the title (not necessarily folks with powers, just ones that would fit the story well). Give Morbius more of a physical challenge as he tries to defend Brownsville.
    Pull List: Animal Man, Avengers Arena, Suicide Risk, Suicide Squad, Superior Foes, Swamp Thing, X-Men
    Trade Waiting: Superior Spider-Man, Unwritten, The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost. View Post
    Agreed. Morbius needs recurring characters outside of just his friends too, so I'd like to see Rochelle stick around. I would love to see one or two other VERY small-time heroes/villains join the title (not necessarily folks with powers, just ones that would fit the story well). Give Morbius more of a physical challenge as he tries to defend Brownsville.
    While Morbius is strong and scary to look at, there is a reason he usually doesn't win in a fight with other superheroes, and that is because he is just not a fighter. He's a scientist and a damn good one when he tries to be. A "physical challenge" just doesn't do him justice. I think Keatinge should focus on his more obvious moral and emotionally problems. In one review I read, someone stated that they didn't like this comic because they were making Morbius too much of an asshole. The problem is, Morbius is oftentimes a selfish, arrogant asshole who only really regrets doing something after he's well and done it. It's the attidute that keeps getting him in trouble, whether it be in Spider-Man, Marvel Zombies, Legion of Monsters, or FrankenCastle.