Page 48 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
    ❤ Walking with thee ❤ Ian Pressman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut Punch View Post
    Putting it in context, it's a group deciding that a guy who murdered thousands can help them exact a plan that will end up saving the entire Universe, potentially the Multiverse.
    A.K.A. Bigger fish to fry.

Get it? Fish! It's a Namor joke!
    I can ruin you with two sentences.
    There is a clown watching you sleep.
    He isn't smiling.

❤ Walking with thee ❤ Ian Pressman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by infernohara View Post
    War was such a FRESH Character. I really liked him and its a shame he was easily melted by some harlot. I hope Wanda makes her Pay!!!!
    Well, he has reconstituted himself from being blown up before, so there's hope that Decimus can return. But, even if he could pull himself back together again, he'd still be on the surface of the sun, so yeah.

He's deeeeeeeead.
    I can ruin you with two sentences.
    There is a clown watching you sleep.
    He isn't smiling.

Few days on drugs? Lovely pepper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    I haven't read the book, but maybe she just went for the closest available blonde-haired blue-eyes guy
    ...with seething self doubt and a repressed sexuality. Totally her type! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    It was her Blood being that of Magneto Bro, not of a mutant, she was always a public mutant.
    Also as you well know, she and her brother, Pietro had to constantly hide as gypsies growing up in Europe. They were constantly hated and attacked just for existing as gypsies.

Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maximoffimpact View Post
    Also as you well know, she and her brother, Pietro had to constantly hide as gypsies growing up in Europe. They were constantly hated and attacked just for existing as gypsies.
    Indeed my friend. She was upset of being the daughter of Magneto, not of being a mutant cause she had always been a public mutant and proud of it, never hiding that fact from the public. She had a hard life growing up and overcame that as well, that made her stronger. She wanted to rise above her fathers path in life and become a better person, that is noble, especially going against your own Father.
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

http://s25.postimg.org/3y3o4h933/Sca...An_Avenger.png

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    At that point she was 1.-bonkers, and 2.-extremely mad at her dad. She didn't do that to hurt mutants, but to hurt Magneto, who had dismissed the mutant Utopia she had given him.

It doesn't excuse what she did, but, as I said, she was bonkers when she did it.

Wanda isn't the mutant hater some people want her to be, she just thinks that being a mutant is just one among many of the things that define her (like Firestar, Justice, Wiccan, Speed and many others), instead of defining herself as just a mutant.
    Wanda was also extremely mad at her father, Magneto because she had just witnessed her own father brutally kill her twin brother, Pietro right in front of her. All of those factors combined resulted in Wanda reacting the way that she did. I agree that Wanda's actions/intentions afterward were not meant to to hurt mutants.

Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maximoffimpact View Post
    Wanda was also extremely mad at her father, Magneto because she had just witnessed her own father brutally kill her twin brother, Pietro right in front of her. All of those factors combined resulted in Wanda reacting the way that she did. I agree that Wanda's actions/intentions afterward were not meant to to hurt mutants.
    Good Points my friend.

I like to add to that also that when all that happen Wanda was fully possessed by the life force enity that was already in control and driving her to meltdown. That possession with what lead to the events that happened after Pietro's death and it was the Life force in the drivers set, Wanda was in the end a puppet. Same as when the phoenix turned dark and took Jean Grey to blow up the sun, but that was the will of the Enity as well.
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

http://s25.postimg.org/3y3o4h933/Sca...An_Avenger.png

Quote Originally Posted by cjstriker View Post
    good points my friend.

I like to add to that also that when all that happen wanda was fully possessed by the life force enity that was already in control and driving her to meltdown. That possession with what lead to the events that happened after pietro's death and it was the life force in the drivers set, wanda was in the end a puppet. Same as when the phoenix turned dark and took jean grey to blow up the sun, but that was the will of the enity as well.
    exactly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    He threatened to hit San Francisco with a tidal wave too in the order (for whatever reason). So again, it's simply harder to give him the benefit of the doubt in this regard.
    He did not use that wave and that was not long after the MU US sent an invasion fleet to Atlantis and he had to destroy Atlantis to prevent a global world ending war. He was not the aggressor at that time.
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    She brought it back with Hope in AvX #12 Bro.
    Where is that ever shown as her intent? She tried to talk Hope out of accepting the PF.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Namor has attacked cities and murdered innocent civilians with tidal waves before.

Attachment 112886

And that's one of the downsides of using tidal waves to commit mass murder. You don't necessarily get the benefit of the doubt the next time around it happens.
    Do you remember why? Has he ever attacked without being attacked first?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mikekerrIII View Post

Um, when did the Wakandans ever attack Namor?

Quote Originally Posted by RDMacQ View Post
    Well, this is a lie.

Try going by what is actually in the comics rather than making stuff up.

What???
    so far only one of the depowered mutants was cured, all the rest are still maimed

Quote Originally Posted by Superman Priime View Post
    Um, when did the Wakandans ever attack Namor?
    The provided a base to attack him and the P5 from and held one of his allies as a prisoner. Both are acts of war

Quote Originally Posted by mikekerrIII View Post
    To my knowledge none of the innocent people he murdered in New York or Wakanda for that matter with the tidal waves attacked Namor before he murdered them... so I at least can't give him a pass for his attempts at mass murder based on that.